• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 40 size ( D Tunnel )RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seeray99

FOR SALE, 40 size lee craft tunnel RTR with air cooled red head outboard 7.5cc k&b motor and pipe. Runs great you will only need rx and tx ,its ready to go. $500.00 shipped lower 48 only . cowl was damaged and repaired ,red paint not a perfect match but pretty good. Just paypal , [email protected] feel free to email me with any questions email [email protected]

40 size tunnel rtr 2011-03-19 002.JPG

40 size tunnel rtr 2011-03-19 003.JPG

40 size tunnel rtr 2011-03-19 004.JPG

40 size tunnel rtr 2011-03-19 006.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an irwin pipe, very hard to find, as new, 125.00 a very low time K-b Pro Motor, that you cant even get, because they are not in production at this time, 375.00 again k-b redhead PRO, THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE GIVEAWAY, IF I HAD THE CASH I WOULD TAKE IT RIGHT NOW,

Chuck

This is an irwin pipe, very hard to find, as new, 125.00 a very low time K-b Pro Motor, that you cant even get, because they are not in production at this time, 375.00 again k-b redhead PRO, THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE GIVEAWAY, IF I HAD THE CASH I WOULD TAKE IT RIGHT NOW,

Chuck
Sorry to correct you Chuck thats a Magic muffler very old.

What does it matter what you call the pipe, the point is it works good with the motor and i'm also including the stock muffler that came with the motor. Bill

What does it matter what you call the pipe, the point is it works good with the motor and i'm also including the stock muffler that came with the motor. Bill
No insult intended,but apples are apples and oranges are oranges.

Its great to see such wonderful words of wisdom , sir genius!!!!
Don't shoot the messenger, Mike is just pointing out a total inacuracy. The Magic mufflers do run very well but no where near a real tuned pipe. This setup is better off with the original can muffler where it can run in stock or an outlaw stock class where it has value.

Mic

OK fine, i'm supplying the stock muffler too!!If the messenger would have explained it the way you did Mic, i wouldn't of had a problem ,but instead it was like he was trying to sabatage my post. Lets forget it and move on.Bill

Back