"F" hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got almost as many post at Jims as I have here :eek: They are a great group of guys,

But it is a GAS site, References to nitro are going to be refered to another forum.

Many of the guys also run nitro but its just not brought up on the main board.

I think if some wanted to run, the open class should take care of it, if I understood the discussion correct.

Gene :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott interesting..... Your post about a recent race held in your area... We recently held a race in Nov 04. It was a shoot out type race were you had to qualify to race the final. A gasser that was running 2 laps DOWN. Tripped up the Lead boat and a very close challenger running 2nd. Both boats runing in the 80 mph range. Now 10 minute later the Gasser finishes the laps & was awarded the final throphy. Is this a WIN???? :unsure: Seems the gasser guys are proud to carry any Wood home.. Seems the Nitro boaters are a little more selective in Who & Where they Compete at... I travel alot to find Quailty races and Pro-Quality Boaters. They if you are able to beat them on a Given day You were Both LUCKY On that day & Good.....@ the same time..... Most Nitro boats know thats a hard feat................................... Its a Good Day to be LUCKY & GOOD on the same day..... I`am sure you are a Very Good Boater........ But I would like to line up against your Gasser & take you around the Pond 6 laps FAST....... MAY THE BEST MAN Win.....

Gas is Good! It's come a long way and they do well against most Nitro boats.

Run the gas engine on alky and a little nitro and they get better..................

then when someone builds a 30 cc engine that will withstand a 60% nitro load watch what will happen.............the guys that wanted to run their gas boats in F or X will be gone.

There will even be some that say it's not fair because they don't want to have to burn $8.00 worth of fuel to run one heat.

The tables are always turning. ;)

I have read Scotts post & he might be a RIGGER MAN?? If you think anyone has a 30-40-50-80-100 cc Gasser that will run with a NITRO TWIN in the F Hydro class. You need to come over to IMPBA and the Southeast part of North America....... It is NOT (Repeat) NOT....Going to HAPPEN......... Now what part of this is SMOKEY????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

OPEN CLASSES is where this GAS vs NITRO Needs to be. If it is to Exist at All.... Maybe Our Dist 5 Director or the New IMPBA Pres can Shine Some light in here????? CABIN fever is BUILDING......... :blink:

Mr. Brown,

I agree with you, and when we get there, IMPBA better get more insurance because it's not only going to be boats out of control in the water. It will be engines blowing in peoples faces in the pits during startups, etc.

It all sounds interesting to me.

JOSE

UNOFFICALLY :ph34r: Gas will run in f-classes in Atlanta if they enter for that class. It was done last year.

And the new gas rules make the gas motor class THAT much closer to being a Nitro class. :blink:

The one thing that is very clear is that when the rules are written they close the door on nitro running in XlS 27. If I am worng , Please elabroate. But the rules

dose say"gas" despite that fact that they describe a nitro motor in order to seprate from another GAS motor.

When you read some of the post on "the Dock" and you read "gas only" races,

or "we out number nitro two to one." You can FEEL that there is a underlying tone to that statement. The obvious question is " were did the DEEP resentment orginate from?" ON BOTH SIDES???? :( :(

You go to any event and you have classes. Sure I would like to see the 125's in with the 250's. But who is riding the 125's that hard. I would also like to see if the Prostock bikes can beat the Prostock cars. Or could Funnycar beat TopFuel.

The times are close. But the clasess are differnet. ACCEPT YOUR DIFFERENCES,

RACE YOU CLASS OF YOUR CHOICE!! AND BE THE BEST AT THE CLASS!!!!!!!!!

VARIETY IS THE SPICE!!!! B) B)

BIGCHUCK I see you have dug out of the Ice of Atlanta this morning?? Are you saying Norman will Not let my ( Little P-67 11cc) Compete withose 1300.00 30cc gasser Engines in Open Mono???? I cannot possibly Do Any Harm.. I PROMISE to stay out of the Way....... PROMISE........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

BC brings up a VERY good point. Part of the resentment is from some having bad experiences with nitro, or take'n the competition a little to serious.

I say run what you like and Kick Ass!!! And remember to have some fun while your doing it!!!

Gene :D

JW, I SAID UNOFFICALLY................... I did NOT say NORMAN or anyone for that matter. You will need speak to the CD on THAT ISSUE. <_< <_<

AS FOR THE SNOW.................WHERE ARE THE BEACHES AND THE PALM TREES.

AT LEAST THE BOSS IS HAPPY. SHE HAS CENTRAL. I AM OUTSIDE IT TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING. :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek:

Well just for the record I would like to know So I will Contact the CD of the Atlanta Spring Nats Race........ BUY THE WAY.... Who is RunneX???? He started this thread then BAILED..... Well Its been worth a few Laughs ........ :lol:

Who is Joe W ? Is he a racer or a talker?His bio is not filled out so he must not be proud of himself.I would like to humble his 67 rigger with my gas Canard and I do run in Dist 5

Hap Mulvany said:
Who is Joe W ? Is he a racer or a talker?His bio is not filled out so he must not be proud of himself.I would like to humble his 67 rigger with my gas Canard and I do run in Dist 5
83250[/snapback]

Oh boy, here we go............... :ph34r:

Hap. I`am A BEGINNER I will be in Slidell in March, Atlanta in April, Huntsville in May, Jackson Tn in June, Evansville IN in June, Jackson IMPBA Nats JULY, Atlanta in Sept, Evansville in Sept, Huntsville in Oct, Slidell in Nov. Dont for Forget to BRING YOUR LUNCH. You will Need it......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p .... If your GASSER Canard can stay on the same lap as my Boat I`ll Eat the **** prop off it..... that`s a fact... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If Not.. you can taste my 62mm 1667 Octura??

Joe W said:
If you canard canard can stay on the same lap  as my Boat I`ll eat the **** prop off it..... that`s a fact...  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
83253[/snapback]

I'd **** near PAY to see that!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, I prefer to get my iron thru vitamin supplements. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hap ........ You dont need a Bio if you can prove yourself on the water..... PLEASE.. bring that ( gasser) boat to the Atlanta Spring race.... It will be my Pleaure to show You around the Pond..... :lol: :lol: :lol: In the Mean Time get yourself a TWIN NITRO & Move on up to the BIG BOY Class.... Looking forward to seeing you chew on that shoe leather... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe W said:
:lol:   :lol:   :lol: Hap ........  You dont need a Bio if you can prove yourself on the water..... PLEASE.. bring that ( gasser) boat to the Atlanta Spring race.... It will be my Pleaure to show You around the Pond..... :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   In the Mean Time get yourself a TWIN NITRO & Move on up to the  BIG BOY Class.... Looking forward to seeing you chew on that shoe leather... :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
83256[/snapback]

Yes please save this "grudge match" for Atlanta SpringNats, this I gotta see. B)

Hahaha - Atlanta Spring Race is starting to sound like fun!

Either way I think it will be hilarious. First would be to see a Racer with a Gas Canard think he has a shot against one of the better 60 Hydro Racers around? Or if by chance of the Canard actually winning, watch Joe chomp on a big ass gas prop. Haha This I gotta See!!!

I say best of 3, that way there are no excuses it was a luck shot. :)

This Guy must be on Medication?? if he thinks a Gas Canard is going to run with a Modern Day Rigger. :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr Hap. I will be @ Atlanta Spring Race Front Row Center. I plan to bring 5 RTR Twins..... PAK a LUNCH........ Now you know where to Find me. Go Easy... I`am a Beginner..... WE normally enter 10 different Nitro clases. You just let me know. OK?? WE will See Who is chewing On WHAT after the dust settles..... ;) ;)

Back