Everything stolen out of trailer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hemric

This stuff was taking from my good friend Carlo at CC Racing last night.

CC Racing Boats props and everything stolen out of Trailer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

When I went to get some stuff out of my trailer this afternoon we were shocked to see that everything had been stolen out of my trailer. I was in it yesterday afternoon and everything was in there. They cleaned out everything I had.

Here is a list of boats that were stolen:

Rampage Mono Red and Black with CC Racing flame graphics

Red and White Y6 that was featured on Model Gas Boats

Yellow Top Black Bottom Conquest with US Army theme

Ivan boatworks Wooden Super Sport Mono

Blue and Black Whiplash with CC Racing On it.

I will try to add pictures as I find them of my boats

Also missing is 6 of the aluminum prop boxes with 45 props each in them, also all of my tools, radar gun, 2 M11 radios with Extreme power systems modules. This basically takes me out of boat racing as there is no way to replace all of the stuff that is missing. If you see anything on any of the boards or ebay for sale please let me know.

Ego Means Nothing

Talent Means Something

Heart Means Everything

Don't believe what you hear

Believe what you see.

Carlo Catalanotto

www.cc-racingengines.com

[email protected]

1-504-305-5005

Dude... That is crappy to say the least.

Where was the trailer? Location?

~James

I'll keep a look out on ebay and post if I see any of those boats showing up. That is terrible. Hope you can recover some of them boats. Do you have details on other parts in case they show up as well (ie engine, electronics)?

Carlo,

I am so sorry to hear your bad news. I hope you find out who it was and can put them away.

Make sure to check craigslist also, seems alot of stolen stuff winds up on that site

They have figured out the guy responsible and found most of the missing items and are searching for the rest. Some A--hole that was in the shop a couple days ago

asking prices of things and casing the place. They thought the tint shop nearby knew the guy and he did and where he lived and sure enough they started finding the things.

They have figured out the guy responsible and found most of the missing items and are searching for the rest. Some A--hole that was in the shop a couple days ago

asking prices of things and casing the place. They thought the tint shop nearby knew the guy and he did and where he lived and sure enough they started finding the things.
So Glad you're hot on the trail. You are so lucky/dilligent in catching this guy(s). As all of us know, $20K + at Cost is not even close to how much time & $ you and others put into this sport (in your trailer). Hang in there Carlos & the CC Racing team.

Sincerely,

D Jensen

AKA PakMan

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems the first version was some speculation.

It was some guy that came in the shop last week asking questions on the prices of everything. We suspected that it was him. We asked the guy at the tinting store right in front of the shop if he knew the guy.. He showed us where the guy lived and we found the stuff with the police there. Unfortunately we did not get to play Judge, Jury, and Executioner!!!

Carlo just posted this.

Guys,

I have not got my stuff back yet but we know who stole it and his first name and cell phone number. All i got back so far was 1 of my radios and a couple of gas tanks. I called the scumbag on the phone and told him all I want is my stuff back and I will drop it and he hung up on me and turned his phone off. He has to go back to the house where my stuff was as his dog is there along with all of his clothes. I probably will not be much help at the shop tomorrow as I am going to park down the street and stay there all night waiting for him to come get his stuff. I am hoping he did not dump my stuff in a dumpster by now. I am sick to my stomach right now as he took everything I owned for boats and over 240 props. I just can't replace that stuff.

Hopefully I will update you guys tomorrow with some good news. I hope I can contain myself if I see him long enough to call the police. My Italian temper can get the best of me at times.

I can not thank all of you enough for the kind words and the caring that goes on in this boating community. You guys are truly like a second family. I am going to buy a case of Red Bull and sit and wait now so I will hopefully chime in tomorrow with good news. I am going to park by the house and wait now.

CC

i am sure you can easily get a few "helpers" and point them in the right direction and meet this guy. a little street justice is not such a bad thing, good for the soul. too bad i live so far away, i know some people who can help in this type of situation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

When I went to get some stuff out of my trailer this afternoon we were shocked to see that everything had been stolen out of my trailer. I was in it yesterday afternoon and everything was in there. They cleaned out everything I had.

Also missing is 6 of the aluminum prop boxes with 45 props each in them, also all of my tools, radar gun, 2 M11 radios with Extreme power systems modules. This basically takes me out of boat racing as there is no way to replace all of the stuff that is missing. If you see anything on any of the boards or ebay for sale please let me know.

Ego Means Nothing

Talent Means Something

Heart Means Everything

Believe what you see.

Carlo Catalanotto

www.cc-racingengines.com

[email protected]

1-504-305-5005

Guys,

Ego Means Nothing

Talent Means Something

Heart Means Everything

Believe what you see.

Carlo Catalanotto

www.cc-racingengines.com

[email protected]

1-504-305-5005

Carlo,
Guys,

If I would have left this up to the local police I would have never got my stuff back. I gave them the name of who had the stuff and even his cell phone number and a list of his girlfriends addresses and a girl he had a child with. I still have not heard from them. I found some of my stuff at a house where he would stay a couple days a week and then just started tracking him from there. It wound up being two guys and after some friendly persuasion they were each telling on each other. We visited so many apartments and shops in the last two days it was ridiculous. Chris Herzog even showed up yesterday afternoon when when we had one of the guys trapped in a neighborhood jumping fences to avoid us. We must have had five or six trucks circling the area and he finally gave up and said I will tell you everything. I made a deal with them to get my stuff back and this is all over. It has been a wild couple of days to say the least. I am making calls now to see where my radar gun is.

Thanks again to all of you guys. I am installing an alarm on my trailer this weekend.

GOOD TO SEE YOUR GOT YOUR STUFF BACK :) ALSO YOU ARE LUCKY THAT THIS INCEDENT DID'NT TURN VIOLENT,SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO TAKE THINGS IN YOUR OWN HANDS,TO GET RESULTS!

SO WHERE WERE THE LOCAL POLICE? TOO BUSY PULLING PEOPLE OVER FOR NOT WEARING SEAT BELTS?

FROM NORM J

FMBC

GLMBC

Last edited by a moderator:
Back