• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything must go

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

I have aquired way too many boats and misc parts in my 40 plus years of model boating. I have decided that Record Trials are a lot more fun than having some idiot with way too much money, and very little driving ability, run over my scratch built masterpiece. I would like to pick the races that are the Crown Jewels of IMPBA. So with that said, here is the start of my clearance sale. All items are priced OBO unless specified. If there are a quantity of one item, price is per item unless stated otherwise. Prices listed do not include shipping. I prefer PayPal. Please no PMs to make offers. First to say they will take it, get it. If you don't see what you want, just ask. Since these items are for racing, I can not warranty them.

1. LeeCraft .21 tunnel hull (this is an oldie) $50.00

image.jpgimage.jpg

2. Dumas wood hot shot .21 (I hope Garry doesn't mind me selling his cowl) $35.00

image.jpgimage.jpg

3. Prather .21 outboard hydro, partially assembled $50.00image.jpg

4. Scratch built .21/ super stock boat RTR less Tx/ Rx. K&B 8701 .45 outboard. Custom muffler $250.00

4.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Intrested in the Dumas Hot Shot 21, please quote price shipped to zip 53095 without the cowl.

Thanks, Tim

What is the shipped price for the Dumas + the Octura X642 from your prop thread?

Back