• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything is going....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see what I have Ray. I think the only pic I have of it is in one of the UD Calendars

Someone had requested pics of the Pontiac hull and I accidently hit delete instead of reply can you send another request? Sorry

The Insane Crackerbox is now sold.

Funds received for the RC Boat Co Atlas/Squire hull. It's on it's way to Texas

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob both motors are new carb New in the box. $500 each plus shipping.

Jo I didn't forget I am making sure I have all in the envelope before it goes.

Hopefully I can get pics of everything else out to everybody tomorrow. I'm really slammed this time of year and I'm about to go MIA again until Monday because of football.

ok cool, thanks, if you have any graphics or decals for it please feel free to send them too. thanks

Quick update on what is left

SGX 67 w/AB Mod 67 RTR w/several props $1500

1999 Miss Pontiac no wings but has a cowl. Not sure who the builder was but it needs a complete rebuild $250

(Pico style Leland hull pics of real boat included)

Bob Tuttle Sport 21 glass hull with hardware & servos nearly ready for paint $250

The trailer is almost empty and it is going too...

Wells Cargo 5x10 V-Nose with custom carpeting and side to side shelving accross the back and wire shelving up front. I had room to store 9 boats including 2 Scales. Dual 12v battery system with onboard charger. 4 speaker Pioneer system and DC Banana Plug terminals at the back of the trailer for a charger. Has 2 8' folding tables and an 8' EZup canopy. Spare tire w/cover and rear stabilizer jacks included. $4000

Sorry I've been a little slammed the past week and half or so. Jr. Football wrapped up yesterday and two weeks or more to go with High School depending on playoffs. I have a few things to wrap up with the 2 Jr programs than I will have a list.

Guys please be patient I have not been able to do anything boat related for a couple of weeks. I will try to get all of this wrapped up by next week. To say fall is crazy for me is an understatement. I am doing 15+ hour days right now and so I have to take care of business while it's here. Everything pretty much revolves around football right now since I do video services for 7 High School programs with 5 of them doing all three levels and 2 Junior programs with 5 levels each. So basically I'm covering 32 teams and it is a 7 day a week job. In fact Friday nights are all nighters every week because all the Varsity teams have to have footage to trade with the next opponent by 7am Saturday morning. Then the Jr. programs start up anwhere from 8am to 10am and run all day Sat. until 8 or 9pm sometimes. Sunday and Monday are spent cutting up video for all the High School programs for delivery Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday is spent editing and sorting Thursday the cycle begins again with Freshman games.

Jr. Program regular season just ended but I still have 4 teams in the playoffs. There are two weeks left in the HS regular season but 4 Varsity teams will be going to the playoffs. Last year with half the load I was still wrapping all of this up just before Christmas and this all started back in July. So now you can understand why I am getting out of boating....no time.

Guys please be patient I have not been able to do anything boat related for a couple of weeks. I will try to get all of this wrapped up by next week. To say fall is crazy for me is an understatement. I am doing 15+ hour days right now and so I have to take care of business while it's here. Everything pretty much revolves around football right now since I do video services for 7 High School programs with 5 of them doing all three levels and 2 Junior programs with 5 levels each. So basically I'm covering 32 teams and it is a 7 day a week job. In fact Friday nights are all nighters every week because all the Varsity teams have to have footage to trade with the next opponent by 7am Saturday morning. Then the Jr. programs start up anwhere from 8am to 10am and run all day Sat. until 8 or 9pm sometimes. Sunday and Monday are spent cutting up video for all the High School programs for delivery Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday is spent editing and sorting Thursday the cycle begins again with Freshman games.
Jr. Program regular season just ended but I still have 4 teams in the playoffs. There are two weeks left in the HS regular season but 4 Varsity teams will be going to the playoffs. Last year with half the load I was still wrapping all of this up just before Christmas and this all started back in July. So now you can understand why I am getting out of boating....no time.
I don't think this qualfies as "time for boat stuff" more a matter of trust and business sense. You are taking people's money and not sending them the stuff they have paid you for. Please either get my shirts in the mail or send me a refund. It only takes two minutes to write me a check for a refund. Your football activities may be your business, but when you take money from people for items you are selling that is a business too.

If you can't get my stuff in the mail in the next two days, send me my money back.

Back