• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Everything Locally

• Thread starter RaceCraftBearings
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

Everything I have RC Boat related is For Sale! I will not be shipping anything out of Florida I would rather show up at a race you will be at to deliver it.

20 Mod Tunnel - Lynx/CMB

20 Mono - Seaducer/Mac

20 Hydro - Road Runner/NR extra cowl, tank, pipes

Sport 40 - Phil Thomas/Mac

Scale - Phil Thomas 8255/Mac Cowl Damage courtesy of the worst sclae driver in Florida Jack St Clair

Seaducer Monos 60/80 size one with Mac 67 other no motor.

Pay n Pak Scale no motor - wood

Circus Circus Scale 80% built - wood

Glass Scale and cowl never drilled

2 Orange TS 2 Tunnels both with air cooled K&B's

Avenger Spyder Hydro with 90 CMB

2 PCM Futaba Radios 3PKS with extra modules/recievers/crystals

2 Futaba 3 PJ's

2 Futaba Basic FM radios

Props Props Props

Torque Driver and bits

Extra Motors various

Pit Tables

Glow Plugs

Radio Box Tape

Starter Box with 2 electric fuel pumps

2 Sulivan Starters

2 Glo Beast Glo drivers

Much Much more.........

Estimated Value $12,000 to $15,000 worth

Take it all in one shot for $6000.00 brought to a Florida Race your going to be attending.

If I have to sell stuff seperatley it will be more expensive.

Last edited:
Dang Ron, getting rid of everything? Hope all is well buddy. Sure gonna miss you around the pond. That is an incredible steal for $6,000 with all the boats, motors, hardware, etc. that you own. Wow.

Well if it comes down to it and nobody wants the whole sha-bang, I may be interested in that Lynx/CMB combo depending on what you'd want for it. Just let me know.

Take care man,

~Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Ron, getting rid of everything? Hope all is well buddy. Sure gonna miss you around the pond. That is an incredible steal for $6,000 with all the boats, motors, hardware, etc. that you own. Wow.

Well if it comes down to it and nobody wants the whole sha-bang, I may be interested in that Lynx/CMB combo depending on what you'd want for it. Just let me know.

Take care man,

~Jr.
Hey Jr. everything is fine! I am just not interested in boating since Nitro has taken a serious nose dive, barely getting 3 or 4 boats per class at local races is not what I consider competition. I miss the days of 20 to 30 boats per Nitro class.

hey Ron..i agree ..

tho the speeds of gas scale/fe have become compelling

i would miss the tweaking/testing of the nitro classes..."buying speed" dominates gas classes in d9, which is fine if that's your deal, just not for me

please let me know if you have WIB's laying around (67 size) or if you plan to break up your scale stuff

Take care man,

~Jr.
Hey Jr. everything is fine! I am just not interested in boating since Nitro has taken a serious nose dive, barely getting 3 or 4 boats per class at local races is not what I consider competition. I miss the days of 20 to 30 boats per Nitro class.
i am looking for a x450/3 for my sport 40 and a 1450 for my 21 roadrunner if you can sell seperate,,please let me know,,thanks,,gary

Dang Ron, getting rid of everything? Hope all is well buddy. Sure gonna miss you around the pond. That is an incredible steal for $6,000 with all the boats, motors, hardware, etc. that you own. Wow. Well if it comes down to it and nobody wants the whole sha-bang, I may be interested in that Lynx/CMB combo depending on what you'd want for it. Just let me know. Take care man, ~Jr.
Ron thats weird, how nitro is dying..

last couple of races we had tripple the amount of nitro boats entered and many old and new guys are building boats and coming back..this will be one of the

strongest years we had for nitro..

Take care man,

~Jr.
i am looking for a x450/3 for my sport 40 and a 1450 for my 21 roadrunner if you can sell seperate,,please let me know,,thanks,,gary
Yeah I'm crossing my fingers that it'll keep picking back up but with the increasing price of nitro only time will tell. And yeah speaking of props, if you do end up separating the lot I could definitely use some 20 tunnel, 40 tunnel, and 20 hydro props too. Octura 1440s, 1640s, 1445s, 1450s, x440, x442, x448, x450, x452, Prather 220s, etc.

Btw, are you going to the Gator Nationals this year? Me and my Uncle Tony were planning on going and I think I remember him saying that he usually saw you out there.

~Jr.

Brett, this is a post to sell my stuff not a discussion on racing however I will expound on your statement.

I am from the days where every nitro class had 20 plus boats entererd and when a Championship in District 3 meant something. The current Points Series is a joke! Most of the nitro classes dont even make the required minimum races to count towards High Points. I dont see the support anymore.

Jr. Yes we are always at the Gator Nationals, what day will you be there? Look forward to seeing you!

Last edited:
Want first dibs on the 20 Mono and sport 40 if your serious Ron , let me know what it takes...........

Sorry been out all day and its bed time now. Will be out most of the day Thursday as well so give me a bit to get back on answering new posts.

What boat does the "glass scale and cowl" make?

Any 67 pipes thanks Charlie or mac piston liner and sleevs for a mac 84

I have someone interested in buying everything which is how I wanted to sell it. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
Back