Evansville In. Little Thunder June 13-14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyonecan't find a room in Evansville there's a small motel across the Hwy 61 in front of my house. Call or email me & I'll check on rooms, it's only a 30 minute drive to Evansville lake. I would guess rooms are about $50

As the race draws near we know a few will have forgotten prior commitments. If you need to bail or drop a class please let us know so that we may help those on a waiting list

Mike, please drop me from D Hydro.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

As the race draws near we know a few will have forgotten prior commitments. If you need to bail or drop a class please let us know so that we may help those on a waiting list

Guys sport40 and thunderboat are full with guys on the waiting list. If you plan to scratch one of these classes let us know soon. We want everyone to get to race but have limitations. Thanks for helping make this a huge event. Mike Schindler

Sent a PM to Dan.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Guys sport40 and thunderboat are full with guys on the waiting list. If you plan to scratch one of these classes let us know soon. We want everyone to get to race but have limitations. Thanks for helping make this a huge event. Mike Schindler

Sent a PM to Dan.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Dan,

Please scratch my 40 hydro, I just lost the radio and crashed it, Tuesday into a cement seawall, its totaled, have new one started but not enough time to get it finished.

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies
Dan,

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan

I will have to scratch my entries for this weekend.

This is going to be a great race. I hate to miss it.

Thanks

Sent a PM to Dan.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Dan,

Please scratch my 40 hydro, I just lost the radio and crashed it, Tuesday into a cement seawall, its totaled, have new one started but not enough time to get it finished.

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies
Dan,
Ouch! Got it scratched. See you soon. Dan

Local event. Brewery tour at Turonis, area favorite pizza restaurant. Friday 5:30 - 8:30

14340410952181928065365.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm.. beer.

Local event. Brewery tour at Turonis, area favorite pizza restaurant. Friday 5:30 - 8:30

attachicon.gif
14340410952181928065365.jpg

I just got hit for weekend overtime that I can not get out of... Sucks... Pull me and Luke off the list and I will see ya next time.

Doug Shepherd

Madison, In.

Latest posts

Back