Evansville In. Little Thunder June 13-14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff

Do you have something against Gas Cats? You are running a 7 boat heat. Running like that you will get your [SIZE=10.5pt]attrition[/SIZE] in the first heat.

Way to Fill Up a Race Evansville Club.... = A Great Club Putting on a Good Race. Plenty of Fun for Everyone...... Thats How you Sell Out a Race Out!!!! This is One of IMPBA`s Premier Events & Race Sites.

If y'all got room add me to:

40 hydro

90 mono

Both 2.4GHz

IMPBA 19144

Thanks

I updated post 77.

Buckshot, you are on the wait list for E-F Mono

Classic Thunderboat is full
we aint scared of a 7 boat mono heat.......
default_rolleyes.gif

Our "Shootout Format" has nothing to do with "winner take all final heat." We are striving to run 4 rounds for everyone at this race. If the weather is good, we can do it. If we have to, we will have a vote to run a condensed fourth round, but that is not the plan at this time.

You heard Sammy! Jeff, Put Buckshot in there, 7 boat heats happen. I called Charlie Muench. I can't say word for word what he said. But the translation would be "Bring it on" . If you don't want to go to 7 boats, Put me on the wait list.

Ken

Way to Fill Up a Race Evansville Club.... = A Great Club Putting on a Good Race. Plenty of Fun for Everyone...... Thats How you Sell Out a Race Out!!!! This is One of IMPBA`s Premier Events & Race

Great race!

Last edited by a moderator:
You heard Sammy! Jeff, Put Buckshot in there, 7 boat heats happen. I called Charlie Muench. I can't say word for word what he said. But the translation would be "Bring it on" . If you don't want to go to 7 boats, Put me on the wait list.

Ken
**** man your too kind! No need to do that, I'm fine being on the list. Gotten a few phone calls today already, really looking forward to seeing my friends and finally seeing the E-Ville pond.

Bring that stinkin Gallagher with you,he can drive the truck

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken
If we put (7) F Monos on the course there will be zero people on the stand to call the race. Haha crazy boats.

Latest posts

Back