Evansville In. Little Thunder June 13-14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sg4qro.jpg

Ready for tomorrow!!

F Hydro--Sam Bowden 1st & Ray Bowden 2nd(JRX 101 Outriggers). Open Hydro--Sam Bowden 1st (JRX 101 Outrigger). Great Job! Thanks!

Team JRX

Thanks to the Evansville crew once again for another great race! It was an eventful weekend but a good one! Congrats to all the winners competition level was high this weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
BAM Racing made a very good showing in the Open Nitro Tunnel class. 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Lot of people running "BAM Racing" fuel did very well. Had a great time and seen a lot of good racing. Water condition was nice all weekend.

Thanks guys! I had a great time. It was good to see some folks that I've not seen for a while. Be back in the fall.

Steve Ball

Had a great Bday at the Evansville race, yea my real bday.

My fleet of boats were having a hard time getting points, but all had good races.

The new VAC45 in the Supersport45 was running great too, I installed the cmb nitro pipe with a stinger muffler which made it better.

After 2 rounds I was in second place with 650 and Ken Hildreth was in first with 700. We raced togheter in the third and Ken hit a bouy and flipped putting me in the top spot. last round was going great for me in the lead when a gust of wind or the eville pond god made my boat blow off putting out of 1st place. Ended up second place for the race.

Timex was Haunted with gremlins and only got 25 points in the Qualifiers. Lucky to have made the consi race, won that race and made the final. Started the final in good position and was on the tail of the leader Matt Schymik when I cut a bouy putting me a lap down so I just pulled into the pits there was no catching up that group of boats HA.

Sport 20 Stealth hydro was running good but got few dnf,

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the Evansville gang for a great race! See you guys in the fall! I didn't do as well as my boats ran, mental mistake on buoy 2 in sport 40. In Scale more mental errors. Alex came through in B mono with a first place, and Scott segal took second, the young guns whipped up on Phil again. haha! We had fun.

Latest posts

Back