Entry level 6cell battery and charger.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riggerman

A co-worker has a 14 year old son who's interested in trying a 6 cell mono im setting him up with my pistelero whats a simple and inepensive battery charger and battery pack i can recomend ? with keeping in mind 6 months from now he may no longer have interest in the hobby. Regards Andris Golts.

A co-worker has a 14 year old son who's interested in trying a 6 cell mono im setting him up with my pistelero whats a simple and inepensive battery charger and battery pack i can recomend ? with keeping in mind 6 months from now he may no longer have interest in the hobby. Regards Andris Golts.
A gws charger. A ib3600 6 cell pack or similar.

Charger

Battery

The above links are about a cheap as it can be done. If you dig around a bit you can find better (longer running) batterys but the charger.. not a bad working unit for the money.

Grim

A gws charger. A ib3600 6 cell pack or similar.
I agree with Steve, IF he decides he likes it AT LEAST your not replacing the other stuff in 6 months.

dont buy a shark pack or any of thous really cheap packs you wont be happy with them trust me i know they suck iv been runing peak racing 3000 mha matched packs you would have to put them together but iv been geting them for $23.00 but if you do go with a shark or a pirana pack you will have to cycle them 15-20 times to get the full capacity of the packs up to snuff and in a boat dont look to get more then two of three min run times on thoughs packs and that is if you are lucky???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back