ENG BALANCE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100 MPH Heat racing boat... From what I have seen you have the power, LOTS of power. Maybe look at the boat? The thing looks like a Fuel Altered drag race car, (overpowered).

Just sayin
default_smile.png
Hey Norm don't go pickin on the Altereds!!!! Still one of the best shows in NHRA history. Always wanted to do a little Fiat Topoleno as a street rod, all that HP and a 90 inch wheel base!!

John

Not picking on them, just using that as a comparison to how much of a "handful" they were/are. Last time I saw them was in Gainesville. 2009, one guy left in a helicopter, another in the ambulance all the rest got out of the throttle in time. That was just ONE round of exhibition races.

Back to Engine Balancing
default_smile.png

Thanks Norm it is a hand full. Tuned it down for the winter Nat's and finished every heat.

Spent some time with Andy on Sunday and he is building a longer boat. It is in the works for this year.

I am going to try a 1.00 crank in the 1.01 case and see how it goes. shorter stroke and same rod will let it rev higher. It will be a .97 CID when done. going to spool it up more and go down on the prop a little. Hope this with the longer boat will make it better to drive in race water.

Back