EagleSGX kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To begin with we have decided to build 50% versions of the Eagles SGX.

I will post pics and prices of this 50% form along with expected delivery time.

Complete kits require a great deal of additional instruction and preparation on our part

and will require more investigation before we decide to produce full kit versions.

Thanks to everyone for your interest.

Good boating,

Andy

Andy, What will my price be for the econo kit version of a 12-18 boat?Mikw B
Mike,

I'm currently working out the prices, but have not got to the little boats yet.

Here is an example.

The 67 SGX 80% built is about $450. The 50% kit will be about $350. The only difference from the 80% to the 50% kit is that the top railings and deck is not installed and routered out. This is about 3 hrs labor for the averge builder, but it will save you about $100 on the larger boats.

We have already started gearing up for higher production rate and it looks like delivery times will be 10 days or less.

We have now got several spare parts in stock such as front sponsons and boom sets.

We also began laying out the new "Mongoose X". This is a less complicated design with respect to construction cost that should allow us supply the %50 kit for around $295.

This is not just an improved Mongoose, but rather a simplified contempory design that will compete with all modern hulls including the SGX.

PS I think we need to get busy with the .12/.15/.18/.21 sizes to compliment the great new prices that are being offered on Novarossi engines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy, What will my price be for the econo kit version of a 12-18 boat?Mikw B
Mike,

I'm currently working out the prices, but have not got to the little boats yet.

Here is an example.

The 67 SGX 80% built is about $450. The 50% kit will be about $350. The only difference from the 80% to the 50% kit is that the top railings and deck is not installed and routered out. This is about 3 hrs labor for the averge builder, but it will save you about $100 on the larger boats.

We have already started gearing up for higher production rate and it looks like delivery times will be 10 days or less.

We have now got several spare parts in stock such as front sponsons and boom sets.

We also began laying out the new "Mongoose X". This is a less complicated design with respect to construction cost that should allow us supply the %50 kit for around $295.

This is not just an improved Mongoose, but rather a simplified contempory design that will compete with all modern hulls including the SGX.

PS I think we need to get busy with the .12/.15/.18/.21 sizes to compliment the great new prices that are being offered on Novarossi engines.

Andy, can't wait to see the "MONGOOSE X"! What sizes do you think you will make first?

Hey, do you remember Kenny King's twin .90 goose "GOOD VIBRATIONS" with .90 cmb grand prix's?

I honestly think that boat could compete with today's twins. :D

Marc

A Mongoose X .45 would be cool, design a 50% :D and I will take it!----FC

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in a mongoose, prices for both .21 & .45? I have also looked on your site and where are the prices located for your products?

I would be interested in a mongoose, prices for both .21 & .45? I have also looked on your site and where are the prices located for your products?
We are working on the new MONGOOSE X . Will have prices as they come availible.

We have started producing the Eagle SGX and Eagle SGX-2 in a 50% built version.

There is a $100 to $200 savings over the 80% versions.

Also working on a .21 canard with pinched transom and steerable strut.

Electronic catalog can be found in the Downloads section at cmdracing.com.

Note: Catalog is not up to date.

That was a mongoose that was on ebay, slick boat but was a bit short on the dollars so I am keeping my eyes open, but would like to see what Andy is building as well. I think my wife would hang me if I came home with another boat, living in a condo, having 6 boats already, the spare bedroom, the man cave is geting crowded, lol

Back