E Fest 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Not sure how many of you follow RC flying but here goes.

For the last few years I have competed in the scale contest at E-Fest. E-Fest is an event that Frank Noll puts on as well as a ton of great sponsors. And the best part its only a few miles from my home.

Anyway.. The first year I competed it was with a 30" GB model Y.. The plane did place in the top 10.

Last year it was my OH-6.. 7th place.

This year its what I hope to be the winner. A 1967 UH-1 Huey Gunship.

See Pic

The new heli is again based on an AXE 400 chassis and the body is a HeliArtist.

The heil is modeled after the typical 1967 Huey heli used at Fort Rucker for training purposes.

It features:

Futaba 7-C radio

Opening engine bay doors

And the coolest part.. My mechanical option…

The soldier tosses the rope.. and yep.. he then replies down the rope.

WANT TO WATCH IT FLY?

Tune in to Metime Live RC and watch the event and wish me luck.

Links

www.metimeliverc.com (if you all did not know that)

http://gpe-fest.com

O yea.. your also going to see some SICK flying and maybe a surprise guest or two!

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how many of you follow RC flying but here goes.

For the last few years I have competed in the scale contest at E-Fest. E-Fest is an event that Frank Noll puts on as well as a ton of great sponsors. And the best part its only a few miles from my home.

Anyway.. The first year I competed it was with a 30" GB model Y.. The plane did place in the top 10.

Last year it was my OH-6.. 7th place.

This year it’s what I hope to be the winner. A 1967 UH-1 Huey Gunship.

See Pic

The new heli is again based on an AXE 400 chassis and the body is a HeliArtist.

The heil is modeled after the typical 1967 Huey heli used at Fort Rucker for training purposes.

It features:

Futaba 7-C radio

Opening engine bay doors

And the coolest part.. My mechanical option…

The soldier tosses the rope.. and yep.. he then replies down the rope.

WANT TO WATCH IT FLY?

Tune in to Metime Live RC and watch the event and wish me luck.

Links

www.metimeliverc.com (if you all did not know that)

http://gpe-fest.com

O yea.. your also going to see some SICK flying and maybe a surprise guest or two!

Grim
For anyone who flys this event is simply AWESOME! What a great time! Mike the heli and jumper are sick!

Well the event it coming closer.. We are only a week away from E-Fest 2011.

This realy is a fantastic event!

My UH-1(see updated pic) is "just" about ready and I still have some flight tuning to do. I hope to get it worked out this weekend.

Remember you can see this and SO MUCH MORE and its FREE!.. Log on to www.metimeliverc.com and join in!

We hope to be doing a test feed on friday night and then full coverage on both sat and sunday..

Dont know who Kyle Stacy, Sean McMurtry, or Nick Maxwell are? After this event you will not FORGET THEM!

http://www.gpe-fest.com/

Very Nice .

I'll be watching E-fest

After playing with the simulator the last few months, I just purchased my first airplane this evening. A Parkzone T-28.

Can't wait to give it a spin!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back