E-bay deal I thought I should share

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd be getting off cheap, $99.99 to ship it to the `Zoo! Was that the speed that the cop had him on radar shooting down the highway?

Man, the BS is getting deeper by the day on eBay.

**** !!!!!!! Not sure why I'm trying to build WoF tunnels I have the same Hull out in the shop . But mine has a little driver ! Thats gotta be worth another 5 - 30 MPH .

And another $100 in shipping. ;)

Ed

This is the email I got back from him. After asking about the high shipping, it was $137.45

to my house. I asked him if he was going to over night it for that price.

others are telling me that this shipping cost is too high,

$75.00 is what the seller has informed me that he will send it for,

also I want to let you know that other r.c. boaters are telling me that this boat will only go about 45 m.p.h. not as listed at near 90 as I was asked to list, sorry for any misinformation

This is the email I got back from him. After asking about the high shipping, it was $137.45 to my house. I asked him if he was going to over night it for that price.

others are telling me that this shipping cost is too high,

$75.00 is what the seller has informed me that he will send it for,

also I want to let you know that other r.c. boaters are telling me that this boat will only go about 45 m.p.h. not as listed at near 90 as I was asked to list, sorry for any misinformation
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually,my terminology was,that boat could barely run 45 mph on its best day.

I told him his sale was pretty comical,the speed and also the shipping was more than twice what they should be.

Seems he didn't attach that one.

He e-mailed me back,

Just, "thank you".

Well someone got to him he has edited his info, this is what he has added to the sales description :

"On Apr-15-07 at 14:25:51 PDT, seller added the following information:

I have been well informed that this m.p.h. listing cannot be correct, most hobbists are saying 40-45 m.p.h., for this style of boat, the information was given to me by the owner of the boat to sell for him. my apologies to every one. I will see the person in question 4/16/2007 "

:)

Latest posts

Back