• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DUMAS Plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTR

Hi guy's,

does anyone out there have a copy of some DUMAS pay-n-pac 21 size hydro plans. Having seen a couple on this forum site I think they look like they could be big fun for little cost. I have a Nova 21 looking for a home.

You can contact me via here

GT

it's on their website under "specially-priced models" for not that much, maybe 10$ or so more than it would cost you to scratch build it. you might wanna check it out.

joe

I have the plans that came with the kit, Let me know if you could use them.

-MikeP

Hi MikeP,

Any chance of getting a copy of them off you. I may not have mentioned before that i am in Australia - which is why DUMAS having a sale on them doesn't help me. How much would you want for a copy or the plans. I would have to work out how to pay you - would you accept PayPal because i use it a lot for EBay.

Let me know, thanks

GT ;D

GTR,

Ok, you got me thinking now. There should be a way to get a Dumas kit to you. What is it that makes it so bad. Money exchange? Shipping?

The kit is only 50 us. That is what makes this project fun is the low cost to get started. The other thing you need is the cowling from Grimracer. He also makes a nice metal tank just for this hull.

How about if I get what you need here and you get what I need there and we trade.

I will send you the plans and instructions for free, but they are not the best to build from.

-MikeP

Hi MikeP,

I went to the DUMAS site and couldn't find it listed - yes $50USD is a great price. I could afford that easily - to get the kit here is around $120USD. I am sure we can work something out, what sort of stuff do you need. I now understand the point about building a kit versus scratch building. Let's work something out.

regards

GT ;D

GTR,

I don't need anything from down under that I can't get here at this time. I am going to be buying some stuff from speedmaster and CMDI.

Can you buy from Dumas? and does it only cost you $50.00us? (That is what they sell them for). If so I will just stay out of it.

Let me know if you want my plans.

MikeP

Hi MikeP,

I will contact DUMAS directly and see what they can do fot me. It is a great price, I will only have to work out shipping. Thanks for your offer will contact you again if I need your help.

cheers

GT 8)

Hea big G

We are trying to get some Villain S1 kits down under. If this works out i can send a Pay-n-Pak at the same time, you guys can split the shipping cost. E-mail me at [email protected] and lets see what we can do.

I do know this that a 20 pound box of goodies to OZ is about 90 US dollars. Yikes

Anyway let me know.

Grimracer

Back