Dumas Outboard Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilSharman

Hi Guys. I cant seem to find a supplier of these mounts anywhere. I can find the prather mounts they they are too wide. Can anyone let me know who if anyone stocks these mounts.

Are they a good mount in comparison to the prather mount?

Hi Guys. I cant seem to find a supplier of these mounts anywhere. I can find the prather mounts they they are too wide. Can anyone let me know who if anyone stocks these mounts.

Are they a good mount in comparison to the prather mount?

As far as I know Dumas doesn't make a outboard motor mount....

I think you mean a Dubro mount.........I have seen them break and put motors in the bottom of the pond.......

Octura makes good motor mounts for the outboards

yep,,,thats where i get mine... or call octura direct...but garys price is proly better..

alden

thanks for the tips lads. I actually meant Dubro mounts.

I cant find any pictures of the octura mounts or specs. I need a similar mounting width to the dubro.

Anyone know where I can find a picture of the octura mount?

Here is a couple of pics of an Octura mount.

I believe the dimensions are the same as a Dubro, Someone else might be able to confirm this.

The Dubro mount uses a plastic swivel mount. The .82 will break that too easily! Stay with the Octura mount or replace the plastic insert with the metal one from Octura.

stay with the octura all the way. the dubro uses a thin (compared to octura) 2 piece transom bracket, the octura is a nice strong 1 piece extrusion. the .21 size octura offers about 1/8" more offset than the dubro, not sure about the larger sizes.....

Latest posts

Back