• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dumas Drop sponson, shovelnose hull for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yurkanip

Due to increased work commitments, and no time to finish..I am hoping to sell this 1/10th scale Dumas Drop sponson, Shovelnose hull. It was run as a brushless hull. Rebuild is about 85% finished. It needs the top to be skinned back on and motor of your choice, whether nitro or brushless. Sponsons top and bottom are skinned, top of sponsons already have glass, bottoms need layer of glass. I just don't have time to finish this project and give it the attention that an old Dumas deserves.

Price is $70 plus shipping. Or send me an offer in PM.

Thanks

DSCF9015.jpg

DSCF9016.jpg

DSCF9017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump...almost 200 views, someone has to be interested in a old shovel to build.

Price: $49 plus shipping.
sorry not at that price..you can buy a new dumas kit close to that price..

Thanks...but, I have to disagree about the price of this hull compared to a new one....this boat is about 80% built and they don't even make this hull anymore. That accounts for a lot, in my mind. Thanks for looking.

Still for sale.

Wow....I have searched dumas's site for the miss unlimited and have never found that hull....?

I still have it, if anyone is interested. As stated..its about 3/4 built....

Thanks for looking.

Back