• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dumas Circus Circus Kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

Dumas Circus Circus kit has ABS Cowl halves. Has been sitting under bed for years.... time to go. $110 shipped.

Look for other scale stuff..... cowls frames etc. in coming weeks.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumas Circus Circus kit has ABS Cowl halves. Has been sitting under bed for years.... time to go. $100 plus shipping.

Look for other scale stuff..... cowls frames etc. in coming weeks.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Kevin

Found Dumas fiberglass cowl that goes with kit. $50 plus shipping.

There maybe an interested party on this one but no "I will take it!" yet

Do you still have the kit and is it a complet kit with cowl.
I still have the kit. It is complete with included ABS cowl halves. I did sell the separate fiberglass cowl that was sold separately by Dumas. Thanks

Okay, how about if I pick up a portion of the shipping. $110 shipped.

Cheers,

Kevin

Do still have the complete kit. Are you in a big hurry to get rid of it,if not when I get the xtra cash I buy it from you.I reaily want that boad bad.

Do still have the complete kit. Are you in a big hurry to get rid of it,if not when I get the xtra cash I buy it from you.I reaily want that boad bad.
The kit is still available as buyer just passed. Need to get it shipped out by Saturday.

hi...is the kit still for sale? what would shipping be to 33702 florida? is the wood in good condition any warps things like that? also do you take paypal?

thanks...mike

Back