Dragon Racing Tunnels - Expressions of Interest

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Jeff, sent you a PM but will also send you an email now.

I am going to be ready to ship the boats out this week. Please PM me or email me ([email protected]) if you are still serious about your purchase. I would also like to see that those who have purchase a Pro Built version that the kit price is paid to 'lock in' your build and make sure I get it done
default_smile.png

Cheers

Kris

Sorry didn't realise that post was direct at everybody, thought it was directed at Frank.

Will email shortly.

Haha Kris, I've seen your wood lol not bad lol

These guys better get onto those kits before I start twisting your are for one of these claimed kits
default_wink.png
I was impressed with the laser work that I got to see !!!

Hey Kris, I GOT WOOD!!!! (-: Happy early B-D to me. Gotta give Pete a call. Thanx again, my friend.

Wow that was quick!!!! I cant even send within Australia that quick LOL (Sorry Trent!)

Now hurry up and let me know your thoughts...his is the lighter cowl (if your building a Mod boat)

I was amazed when the kits appeared today!! But the timing was perfect, tomorrow is my B-D - HAPPY B-D to me (-:. I'll give you a full report later tonite when I get it unpacked, but from what I have looked at so far the quality looks very good.

Upon closer inspection, I am both impressed & very happy with the quality of the wood & the laser cutting. Well thought out kit, with all parts & mating locations clearly marked. BUT, my favorite part was this:

1423974483779.jpg

Is there anything that comes special on a Pro Built Dragon?

Pro Built Dragons by Kris Flynn in 24kt gold lettering?

$100 dollar bill set in the clear on the deck?

Ready to retire a boat and let lose a Dragon!

Other than time & materials, Kris' EXPERTISE!! You saw them same time I did, Kris can **** sure build a nice boat (-;. I enjoy building almost as much as I doing running them, or I might have brought the one he had for sale in Fla. home.

Everything is special on them Will
default_wink.png

They are exactly the same kit, spruce and birch ply skins...I have just taken the (sometimes) painfull building part from you and given it to me. I can also gurantee that what you get will be exactly the same as my boat and everyone else that has a pro built boat (so far only your Bro will have one soon).

for an extra $100 I can set a $100 note for you (that is $100us and I will set a $100aussie note in it) :) ours are a pretty green colour too.

Really Will... I couldn't tell
default_wink.png

So below shows the size comparison between my M11, M13 and M18 Dragons against both Visioncraft designs

Sure look sharp Kris.. Been eyeballin them on Facebook.... Might have to get one just to have and hold!!! good job buddy
default_smile.png

FE Dragon warning posted for Maryland!! Coast Guard advises all other tunnels to seek safe harbor.

Hello Ian. I am waiting on the next batch of cowls to come in (few weeks away). Then I will be ready to ship a kit or 2 around the he world again :)

Back