Dragon Racing Tunnels - Expressions of Interest

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw mate...u will need to add your full name in your signature before the admins see you :)

I will be testing the 33" (M12) this weekend with a 7.5

M11 WOILD BE A HANFULL with the 7.5 I think.

say, are you THE Trevor Hendy? :) ;-)

Just an update. ..I have ordered laser cutting for kits and will pickup ply for sheeting next week.

my cowling guy has made a start also

now to think about boxes to ship these beauties in...

there are 1 kit of each nitro and fast electric Dragon M11 available.

I have also re named the 38" boat from (M15) to M18

the 33" when it is released will be the M13

I want the M11 also but all built up have no room here to build need a good boat to beat Otto with
default_ohmy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I had you on the list Wally ;-)

ok Robert...got you down for a built hull.

Damo, I think I habe the last one for you buddy. You after a kit or a built hull? I hope this means you are going to come racing!!?? Or at the very least running with the group over at Cherry Lake??

I was not baking off in the corners, motor was just bogging down a little...it was missing some RPMS in this run as the pipe had backed out a bit.

So anyone reading this....I am just advising that pricing for next batch of kits will almost certainly NOT be this low.

I have found a flae in my excell spreadsheet which basically means I am selling these kits for cost price...I will not be making ANY profit from these kits...if postage is any more then well...

I will honour the prices above for those that have expressed an interest and are on the list for built hulls or kits.

money will be exchanging hands next week for those that have put their names down...so get your purses ready! :)

Shipping to the states this week Kris? I'm so antsy, I had to buy a 10th scale Miss Executone this week. It's on my FB page. Too many classes to run this year!

Wood is good Dion
default_biggrin.png

Shipping to the states this week Kris? I'm so antsy, I had to buy a 10th scale Miss Executone this week. It's on my FB page. Too many classes to run this year!
Most likely early next week. I have some cowls coming in, but not as many as I need due to weather issues.

Back