Dorkhedeos....where did you go??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Did you run last saturday?? Haven't seen you post for a while. Did you move over to cars only now?? If I recall that was your last post :unsure:

nope, still like boats :D i didnt go last saturday because my brother was home, hes not home that often, so i didnt feel like going that saturday. ill be there next sat. right now, i have nothing to post about <_< im still reading the forum everyday every 4-6 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
I read it 4 to 5 times a day, NOT that many hours, or maybe thats what he meant.

Hell how knows.

when i first found this forum, i was refreshing it every 10 minutes :D its summer, so im spending most of my time on video games. every time i get disconnected, i read the forum

Hey Dorkhedeos-

The dancin' Calvin in your avatar is cool. Been meaning to ask you though.......... what the heck is a "dorkhedeos"?????????? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

dont really know myself :lol: made it up when i was like in 4th grade. all of my account names are all the same since then :D

That avitar drives me nuts! But then again, it's probably a good match. :lol:

Just Kidding DK ;)

Don

yeah, i went 3 weeks ago i think. i found some crc white lithium grease lying around in my house. i think my dad only used it once, so there is still alot. what can i do with this stuff?

nope, are you going to the lake this sat? :lol: ill trade somebody a servo for a butterfly knife :ph34r: why are they illegal anyways? they are just a normal pocket knife with 2 handles. they are like the leatherman fold up pliers

Dorkhedeos,

I'm gonna be out of town n a wedding, bummer! I wish I could go run boats. Can your mom take you on a Tuesday or a Thursday?? Maybe I'll take a day of work and will go run.

Did you get an engine for the mono yet??

Dorkhedeos,

"ill trade somebody a servo"

What servo are you looking for? I do not need a knife but I have some servos laying around, I could send you one if it fits. What radio and what are you looking for steering, throttle?

oh, i was looking for a butterfly knife for my collection :D i already have the servos and a radio for the mono. i just need the screws and the engine. thanks anyways. i can go anyday before july 6th.

Back