Donation

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark McCray

Joe,

Since you have done such a great job in putting the novice class in order, I would like to make a donation towards, " The Rookie of the Year", class.

While looking through my shop, I found everything needed to put a brand new boat together. This can be either given to the new Rookie of the year or it could be raffled off over the season to raise money for the trophys that will be needed.

What I am donating, is a brand new custom painted Aeromarine 67 Sprint cat with a new 65 OPS motor, tuned pipe, motor mounts, 3rd channel fuel mixer control, tank, hopper tank and servos. It will need a radio and a muffler and she'll be ready to race. I'll have it done in a month for you to do as you see fit.

I'll bet there's some other racers out there who could find just as much to offer as a donation or more, inorder to help out the youngsters who are this hobbys future.

Mark McCray

That's great Mark! I'm going to the Mini Gold Cup. If your going to be at the race, we can figure out what's best then.

Wow Mark, that's quite the donation from you. I know how much that you've supported the Novice and Kids class in the past with the Ford Model Boat Club races. That will really help the cause. I might have to do some digging now.

Back