Does anybody know what brand hull this is?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffEvans

Supporting Member
Hi we purchased this hull from an estate and can't find a makers name on it anywhere. It is 45" long 13.5" at the transom with 5" rails. Is it a gas or nitro boat? Who made this?

thanks

Jeff

yellow boat.jpg

yellow boat 2.jpg

yellow boat 4.jpg

yellow boat5.jpg

Hi Kevin

I think you are correct, it seems these boats came with a variety of deck designs.

I understand these are good boats with the right set up?

I've been out of R/C boating for some time and recently came back in.

It just seemed oddball in a fleet of Seaducer and Sightler boats.

I just might have to keep mine.
default_smile.png

32985acd2d6881755357ffbc7a0ce354.jpg

David Showers made and still makes the microburst hulls, he is out of St. Augustine, Fl. Let me know if you need to get in touch with him. They are great hulls. I have one of his 21 nitro hulls and a 21 rigger.

Chris Fabro out of Florida was the original Microburst builder until he sold to David.

Chris Fabro out of Florida was the original Microburst builder until he sold to David.
This past spring, at the ATL Spring Nat's I saw a new Chris Fabro 40 Mono running, good looking boat that ran pretty dang good also.

Piloted by Andrew St Amont whom is quite the driver
Wow did not realize Chris was still in boating! I have not seen nor heard of him for a very long time.

This past spring, at the ATL Spring Nat's I saw a new Chris Fabro 40 Mono running, good looking boat that ran pretty dang good also.

Piloted by Andrew St Amont whom is quite the driver
Wow did not realize Chris was still in boating! I have not seen nor heard of him for a very long time.
Chris ran with us year before last,,, but wasn't there last year

Thanks to all the replies to this topic, I now know what boat this is. The question is now what am I going to do with it. I have no gas engines.

Just seems to be an oddball in the fleet. Sure was glad to hear it is a decent boat.

It's s Microburst. They are unbelievably fast on the straights, but the one I had was uncontrollable in the turns.

Back