DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THESE MEMBERS?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
This is a running list of members by display name we have seen online recently who still have not added their full (first and last) real name to their signature line and have been sent p/m's about it. If you know and can contact them to help get them in line with the new rules we'd really appreciate it. The list will be updated and edited by us as people make corrections or others are found. Dates will be listed next to the names that p/m's were sent to and after 10 days those accounts will be temporarily suspended until corrections are made. We don't like to have to go to this level but while the vast majority of I/W members have been stellar in complying with the new rule there are those who are seen online on I/W and still have not complied. If you find yourself on this list in error or because you are having difficulty making the change please send Tom, Julian, Paul (gooycheese) or myself a p/m or post here and we'll be glad to help. Also we can change your display nickname to your real name as a surprising number of I/W members have opted to do. If any I/W members see names on here you know please ask them to get the updates done asap. And to all those who've already made the changes-

THANK YOU!!

MrUnlimited

bazz

Radioactive

bnd21

B Neal

GOTTI

dudeoshwi

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple more taken off list, thanks guys. :)

However..........

There are those still on this list on line even now, you boys need to get with the program. Don't want to hand out any time outs ....... but we will if need be. :unsure:

Hi Don

I had put my full name to the signature line about two weeks ago.

can you check my profie

thank you

Ed Herman

2 more names removed from list but 3 more added. Some of the names at the top are only a couple days out from getting suspended until corrections are made. If anyone on the list or anyone we haven't found yet needs assistance in adding full name to signature line or changing display nickname to real name please let us know and we'll do it for you.

I removed 2 names, Anatoly is changed to Anatoly Nitsa . Big Al has his name in his signature.... Al Archer.

I got a question, how are you checking signatures for users without any posts.... is the signatures on the admin page?

The reason I asked was I scan thru the names online at the bottom of the home page and will check to make sure that everyone is following thru with the there name in there signature if its not there screen name...... if they have no posts i cant tell.

Ok since it seems we have some folks on this list who have been on line daily or close to it we've changed the title to try to get their attention. Please make the changes to conform to the new rules and if you need help just ask. Thanks.

I recognize -

jevmax- Jim Vaughn

hebner- Hugh Hebner

and sailr-Jim Slaughter-

circus circus - seems so familiar but I cant place the name- Mike maybe ??

Decent guys from what I remember,Mainly hung out on OSO and RR - but the rules are the rules...............

Andy

The reason I asked was I scan thru the names online at the bottom of the home page and will check to make sure that everyone is following thru with the there name in there signature if its not there screen name...... if they have no posts i cant tell.
Actually you can check it by going in to the admin control panel, to manage members and type the name, then click on profile and scroll down to their signature box. :)

Back