Do we really need to have Anonymous Users?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydro Junkie

I've been mulling this one over for some time and I see it as a way certain members hide from the rest whenever they come into the forum. Why do they need to hide? Tom, is this really neccessary? It is my opinion that any member that want's to come into the forum should be announced rather than sneaking around like a common thief. What's everyone else's thought on this?

I've been mulling this one over for some time and I see it as a way certain members hide from the rest whenever they come into the forum. Why do they need to hide? Tom, is this really neccessary? It is my opinion that any member that want's to come into the forum should be announced rather than sneaking around like a common thief. What's everyone else's thought on this?
My thoughts? Far more important things in life to worry about than if someone wants to surf in unannounced. I do it and so do many others, it's no big deal. Sneaking around like a common thief? Seriously? Dude you need to really lighten up, is cabin fever setting in? Instead of worrying about who's on anonymously, relax, pop open a couple cold ones and go work on one of your eleven projects listed in your sig line. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts? Far more important things in life to worry about than if someone wants to surf in unannounced. I do it and so do many others, it's no big deal. Sneaking around like a common thief? Seriously? Dude you need to really lighten up, is cabin fever setting in? Instead of worrying about who's on anonymously, relax, pop open a couple cold ones and go work on one of your eleven projects listed in your sig line. :D
HJ, want to start somewhere, how bout your real name in Sig. ;)

Can't argue with that. Maybe some beer and pasta Alfredo that would work yum yum.

Julian

Not to tack off on a different angle but...

Julian, I notice that you have changed your sig to declare that you are now a member of the TBM.

One thing you are not aware of...

You do not become a member of the TBM just because you bought some Technology Fuels decals from John.

You become a member of the TBM When Otto GIVES you Technology Fuels decals.

And then of course there's the initiation you must pass... :eek:

Bill

I know bill im just going thru alittle bit of something i still have love for ya and ill see you at the brandon race that will be some fun my friend..

julian

Why not, the site is full of keyboard racers.

Not to tack off on a different angle but...

Julian, I notice that you have changed your sig to declare that you are now a member of the TBM.

One thing you are not aware of...

You do not become a member of the TBM just because you bought some Technology Fuels decals from John.

You become a member of the TBM When Otto GIVES you Technology Fuels decals.

And then of course there's the initiation you must pass... :eek:

Bill
Hey, Julian says he is a Member of the TBM.... as in the TWIN BOAT MAFIA??????????.....RoadRunner Beeeep beeeep

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink:

HJ, want to start somewhere, how bout your real name in Sig. ;)
Now that's great stuff right there!!

I think we should all sign in anonymously just to mess with the "Junkie" :p

Wonder if he really understands his own question??? whoever he is........

all guests can do is read the forum. I believe it helps new boaters find out what we are. if nobody told you as an rc boater to go to intlwaters.com you would never know about us. You might think we are about full size boats.... or something completely different. Were here to promote the hobby. I believe giving guests read only access helps our cause http://new.intlwaters.com/about.htm

Back