District 2 Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the entries. Keep them coming. We could use some more B & D hydros. Hopefully a couple fast ones coming from Indiana for the race next week. Should be a good race.

Right around 70 boats so far. Get your entries in so I can finalize classes.

A hydro and E-F hydro are at risk of being cancelled due to lack of entries.

Entries are pretty much complete.
A hydro and E-F hydro will not be running as there is only 1 boat entered in A and 0 in E-F. The rest of the classes are pretty full. Here are the classes with the amount of boats entered in them.
B hydro - 5
D hydro - 6
Sport 20 - 4
Sport 40 - 11
1/8 Scale - 16
Gas Cat - 5
Gas Mono - 10
Gas Rigger - 4 (Couple of twins in this one.)
Gas Sport Hydro - 4
Thunderboat - 10

I will take entries to get the classes up to 6 boat heats if more people would like to enter.

The forecast is looking real good for the weekend. It looks to be a great day. We will serve hot dogs and chips for lunch.

I dunno about the rest of you, but this was a good race weekend. thank you to Mike Betke for running a tight race, and Joe, Mark, Garl, Juice, and Austin for calling heats when asked. Other than a minor rain delay everything went great.

Great job everybody involved in running the race. Good time, good racing! See ya next year.

Latest posts

Back