District 6 Race in Wichita August 12-13

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allan Hoyle

The WR/CPBC club is hosting a IMPBA event in Wichita August 12-13. I hope everyone will come that can and support our first IMPBA event. And please visit our new club website at http://wrcpbc.com/ and attahed to this message is our entry flyer. Thanks

Allan Hoyle

WR/CPBC

I guess the file did not attached to this message. Please visit the IMPBA website and download our flyer. Thanks

Allan Hoyle

WOW! Nice web site Allan, very cool.

Wichita has a very nice race site and if anyone even remotely close or not should come check this out. Lots of room and lots of shade and great water too. The Wichita bunch are great people. Many of motels only a few miles away. Places to eat and things to do.

Many Nationals have been held here with hundreds of racers and spectators attending. A lot of history there.

If any of you out there have been at this race site please chime in and tell everyone about your experience there.

I have bee racing for 5 years and have heard stories about past races there.

I will be there Allan.

Alan.....

The WR/CPBC club is hosting a IMPBA event in Wichita August 12-13. I hope everyone will come that can and support our first IMPBA event. And please visit our new club website at http://wrcpbc.com/ and attahed to this message is our entry flyer. Thanks

Allan Hoyle

WR/CPBC

I guess the file did not attached to this message. Please visit the IMPBA website and download our flyer. Thanks

Allan Hoyle
Thanks Alan and I hope anyone like Alan says if you are close and you can come please do. It is shapeing up to be a great event.

allan

do you guys get any e or f hydros and 21 hydro's?

chris
Hi Chris since this is our first race as a IMPBA club did not know who would show up. Go ahead and enter yours and get your buddies running those classes to enter. When I made up the entry form was not sure what classes to put on there. So write it in and we will see if it makes. And if it does not make we will call you and let you know before hand. Hope to see you there Chris.

Last edited by a moderator:
allan

do you guys get any e or f hydros and 21 hydro's?

chris
Hi Chris since this is our first race as a IMPBA club did not know who would show up. Go ahead and enter yours and get your buddies running those classes to enter. When I made up the entry form was not sure what classes to put on there. So write it in and we will see if it makes. And if it does not make we will call you and let you know before hand. Hope to see you there Chris.

Thanks allan,

I will see what i can do..

chris

Chris, when I raced in Carthage last year there were 8 twenty hydros, so I know they exist there. I know I will be there to at least try to give you a run. Ken

Come on guys lets make this a great first IMPBA event.Like allan said this is a great place to run with good people.Dad and I are going. Lets see how many boats we can get entered. seeya Lynn Cooperpipes

Chris, when I raced in Carthage last year there were 8 twenty hydros, so I know they exist there. I know I will be there to at least try to give you a run. Ken
Hi Ken. Are you and Chuck bringing the Sport 20 Hydro's? Hope we get a bunch of them to show. Thinking of building one myself this winter.

Allan

You Know we are! We gotta see how my boat stacks up against Lynn. haha, He was really fast at thte nats, just not very fuel effiecent on the first heat. I am not sure what else we are racing though. You know we will have a trailer full. Ken

Yes Ken I might of made it to the 3 way tie for 2nd if fuel efficiency would of been better you bringing your 20 tunnel? Lynn

Hey Ken you think P Thomas will come and bring his sport 20 hydro or is he shy around BRAND X boats

Lynn

Yes Ken I might of made it to the 3 way tie for 2nd if fuel efficiency would of been better you bringing your 20 tunnel? Lynn

Hey Ken you think P Thomas will come and bring his sport 20 hydro or is he shy around BRAND X boats

Lynn
Maybe I can make it Can I get a ride? Who's afraid of the brand x boats? :lol: Ken can tell you what happen at Madison.

I heard a rumor that Jerry Dunlap will be there. :blink:

Any truth to that??

Alan.........
Hi Alan sorry I have not answered sooner but been busy getting things ready for the race. The answer to your question is yes Jerry is coming to the Wichita race. He is coming to personally sign a Miss Vegas made by AquaCraft and give that boat to some lucky child that attends our race. After our event, Jerry and the club will help the winner setup the boat and run it. Of course Jerry is coming to race and have fun to. :D Should be a great time and hope all you boaters can come and have a fun time racing in Wichita. See you at the race Alan.

Do you think they will host Twins?
Hi Stu yes we will host the twins. We would love to have them. Like I was telling a guy on the phone the other night, when I made up the flyer for the race I did not know what boats might show. So write it on the back of your entry form and if you can get two our guys with twins to show up we will race Twins. Love to hear the sound of those twin motors :)

Allan

Lynn
Maybe I can make it Can I get a ride? Who's afraid of the brand x boats? :lol: Ken can tell you what happen at Madison.
Hey Phil any chance of getting some Scale boats to show up? They are a crowd pleaser :)

Allan

Lynn
Hey Phil any chance of getting some Scale boats to show up? They are a crowd pleaser :)

Allan
The guys in Stlouis have enough to make a class Kens Bud, Chucks Atlas, Deans Circus, Daves Dewalt

who else is there? You guys had some scale out there in APBA, what happen they all gone?

I heard a rumor that Jerry Dunlap will be there. :blink:

Any truth to that??

Alan.........
Hi Alan sorry I have not answered sooner but been busy getting things ready for the race. The answer to your question is yes Jerry is coming to the Wichita race. He is coming to personally sign a Miss Vegas made by AquaCraft and give that boat to some lucky child that attends our race. After our event, Jerry and the club will help the winner setup the boat and run it. Of course Jerry is coming to race and have fun to. :D Should be a great time and hope all you boaters can come and have a fun time racing in Wichita. See you at the race Alan.

Oh Yeah!

This will be great ta run with Jerry again. That will give me another shot at maybe, out runnin him? :D

Would like a see Grim and Sqeeak and his gang too. Come on guy's you can pull it off.

Alan.....

Lynn

Allan
The guys in Stlouis have enough to make a class Kens Bud, Chucks Atlas, Deans Circus, Daves Dewalt

who else is there? You guys had some scale out there in APBA, what happen they all gone?
To answer your question Phil there where only a few Scales left and most of the time if one guy did not show the class did not make.

Allan

Have not heard from the Texas guys? Has anyone talked to Bob Finn?

Allan

Wanted to let everyone know we are waving the entry deadline. Will take entries up to the race date. Please pass the word. Thanks

Allan

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back