District 5 Election

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure not one to stir up things but I really don't understand why if the votes are counted and it's officially over why we have to wait?

Mark Hopper

I'm sure not one to stir up things but I really don't understand why if the votes are counted and it's officially over why we have to wait?

Mark Hopper

I agree. Making the district members wait seems to be a great dis-service to them. Not right at all.

Mark Hopper
I agree. Making the district members wait seems to be a great dis-service to them. Not right at all.
Well you need time to fix the votes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding people, I'm bored can ya tell? :rolleyes:

oh look a hanging chad ........ :p

I'm giving time to ensure all ballots have been delivered through the POSTAL Service and I'm not going to be around next week until about Nov 9 th vaction to visit my parents for their 60th Anniversary does that answer the question?

Mark Hopper

Ballots were to be post marked by the October 31. This means there is a possiblity that all ballots have not arrived yet much less been counted.

Allen

You got it Allen you and Harry coming back Nov 10-12 for the records trial?

Ballots were to be post marked by the October 31. This means there is a possiblity that all ballots have not arrived yet much less been counted.

Allen
Unfortinatly I will be having my wisdom teeth cut out on the 10 so I kinda doubt that i feel like it.

Allen
Anasthetic in the blue/gold bag is the only answer!

Allen
Unfortinatly I will be having my wisdom teeth cut out on the 10 so I kinda doubt that i feel like it.

Allen

Great answer Bob BUT they are purple and Gold Bags :D :D :D

Lets see if i can go faster than 58mph LOL

Allen

Allen

Great answer Bob BUT they are purple and Gold Bags :D :D :D

Lets see if i can go faster than 58mph LOL
hmm purple n gold do they come in shots? If Gregg hits one so will i lol

I'm giving time to ensure all ballots have been delivered through the POSTAL Service and I'm not going to be around next week until about Nov 9 th vaction to visit my parents for their 60th Anniversary does that answer the question?

Bill,

The votes had to be post marked no later than Oct-31. If someone in Austrailia mailed a ballot on the 31st. it shouldn't take more than 3 - 4 days to arrive.

Couldn't you give Glen Q. or one of the board members permission to post the results, instead of us having to wait until you return from vacation?

Is there a rule that states the President must make the official announcement?

This is very important to District-5 members.

Just think of us as kids and this is Chrismas morning.

Actually, the "kids" thing does seem to apply to boaters doesn't it? I know several, but I'll keep that list private, for now.

Charlie...........

Hey guys, I'm still getting ballots...I got four today (yes they were all postmarked Oct 31). If Bill gives me permission I will be happy to pass on the results, but I think it might be wise to wait another day or two.

Glenn

The IMPBA District Five election results are final ! 65 for Kelly Wilson 17 for Mark Bullard. This was about a 50% return for the amount of members in D5. there were no bulk mailing of ballots. About half of Mark's vote came from people using the envelpoes Bill McGraw sent out with stamps and Glen's Address already on the envelopes.

Bill Zuber

IMPBA President

My congradluations to Kelly. I know you'll do a good job! When does this take effect and how of time is this for?

Mark

The IMPBA District Five election results are final ! 65 for Kelly Wilson 17 for Mark Bullard. This was about a 50% return for the amount of members in D5. there were no bulk mailing of ballots. About half of Mark's vote came from people using the envelpoes Bill McGraw sent out with stamps and Glen's Address already on the envelopes.

Bill Zuber

IMPBA President
Bill this is about the largest underhanded thing you have let pass to date..... Maybe the other dist`s will learn from this. That if you have a For profit business promote your Board members & dist directors we can thrown IMPBA`s current tax status in the crapper.... Great Job ........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back