District 3 High Points Race at Brandon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Riek

Just a heads up for everyone since there is a fairly short interval between races this month.

The entry deadline for the Brandon race is March 5th.

The race dates are March 15th and 16th.

Also, please be sure to read the race flyer for some updated information regarding our race. We will be following the Orlando club's lead by providing starting tables with prop guards and their use will be mandatory They will be set up in odd and even sides. No other pit tables will be allowed. We feel this will cut down on unnecessary congestion in the hot pits and will be in line with the safety directors requirements.

Also, please note that there are no motorized vehicles allowed in Dover Park. This includes four wheelers, dirt bikes, crotch rockets, etc. etc. etc. Violators will be required to leave per Park security. Best to not even bring them.

Thanks and we hope to see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual had something planned for months with full size HP Boats and will miss out on one of the best races of the year ...if not THE best race due to cooler temps !! My hats off to the club for getting this together and hope the competition is keen ! Have FUN ,.....Foley .

Thanks Tom, And BE CAREFUL with the big toys,you we ain't in these little guys!!!Have a safe&fun weekend you know we 're gonna

Steve H.

Thanks Tom, And BE CAREFUL with the big toys,you we ain't in these little guys!!!Have a safe&fun weekend you know we 're gonna
Steve H.
No doubt- its easier to toss one of these in the back of the car and call it a day than the big toyz - :eek:

See ya at the One Day Tom ??

As of Today, all classes are made with the exception of C Mono, C Hydro, and X Hydro.

C Mono has one entry and a possible second.

C Hydro has no entries and will not be run.

X Hydro has no entries and will not be run

Race program will be set up tomorrow night, If you have a C Mono entry, Gene will accept a phone call to enter if done before then. We will attempt to make this class work to accomodate the other entries.

Looks like there is no interest in the other two classes this time around.

The fun starts Friday!

Looking forward to a great weekend of racing in Brandon, seeing friends and shooting the breeze. Im on recovery boat detail- so lets bring em back upright how bout it guys/gals !!!! ;) Esp. you Scale/Cracker and T-Boat drivers :huh: J-Skiffs too B)

Andy

Looking forward to a great weekend of racing in Brandon, seeing friends and shooting the breeze. Im on recovery boat detail- so lets bring em back upright how bout it guys/gals !!!! ;) Esp. you Scale/Cracker and T-Boat drivers :huh: J-Skiffs too B)
Andy
Andy

You know darn well that you will gain so much musle this weekend.... :p :p :lol: :lol:

Walt Barney

Gonna be some great racing! Reminder = hot pit tables with prop guards provided "no personnel tables will be allowed in the pits", drivers stand + radio impound rebuilt and improved, and we will be using the new starting line camera for the first time. Gonna be a GREAT weekend! See ya all Friday.

Ed & Barb

As usual had something planned for months with full size HP Boats and will miss out on one of the best races of the year ...if not THE best race due to cooler temps !! My hats off to the club for getting this together and hope the competition is keen ! Have FUN ,.....Foley .
Goin to the Jungle, My boat Will be here Friday. Had I known sooner???

Bring it out and I will run recovery with it :rolleyes: At least it would make quick work of things- :lol: :lol:

Hey Go Fast!! Im gonna miss not launching the 9 boats you usually enter, and going home with severe back pain, having you yell at me the famous "WHERES THE DEAD BOATS, WHERES THE DEAD BOATS??, and finally "Bill someday yer gonna be a good pittman!" seriously, man....WE GOTTA GO RACIN SOON!!! Im gonna try to make a few more of the 2 days if i can, SO WE GOTTA DO THIS THING!! Have fun with the big boats, and be careful....Bill!!

Bring it out and I will run recovery with it :rolleyes: At least it would make quick work of things- :lol: :lol:
Hey Andy, do you think you would mind throwin in the slowest 20 hydro in the state of florida and maybe an RTR if i cant get help this weekend? I know yer gonna be busy....see ya this weekend, Bill

Hey Andy, do you think you would mind throwin in the slowest 20 hydro in the state of florida and maybe an RTR if i cant get help this weekend? I know yer gonna be busy....see ya this weekend, Bill
Bill as long as Don doesn't consider that my " slam a hamburger in your face break" - Im game :p :p :p

You always have help from me if you need it bud. B)

Not for long!

Not for long!

Okay I'll bite - ?????? :huh:

Not for long!

Okay I'll bite - ?????? :huh:
No biting OUCH! Just saying that...well you'll see.... :)

Back