District 2 Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Betke

Supporting Member
Reminder that the Oakland Wolverine Model Boat Club will be hosting that District 2 Challenge on September 15. Get your entries in. Spencer Park is always a great site to put a race on.

This is the final race for district 2 this year and is usually well attended. We moved it up this year to try and take advantage of better weather. Should be some great scale racing as this year it will be coming down to the last race to determine the points champion for the district.

This year we are allowed to use a gas retrieve boat as long as it is a 4 cycle motor. The club went out and purchased one so we will be having a raffle to try and recoup the funds as some members had to float a loan to get it. Anybody looking to donate to the raffle would be greatly appreciated.

Send e-mail entries to [email protected]. I will be at Hobart as well if anybody wants to enter there.

Thanks,

Mike Betke

Mike,

Put me down for B-Hydro on DSM.

I need all the practice I can get.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mike I'll be running B & D hydro DSM and my dad is running D Hydro and Open rigger DSM. Still working on Matt to get in the D hydro class! See you Sunday.

Mike,

I've got to back out of open rigger, can't get the **** thing running to save my life. 1/8 scale and Tboat only.

Last edited by a moderator:
For tomorrows race, we are having a raffle as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Big thanks to ZIP Kits. They donated a fully assembled 21 JAE and hardware. Bert Dygert has also donated a radio. Be ready to buy some tickets.

Mike,

Maybe next year we can run the A-Hydro class?

Just an idea?

See Ya In The Morning,

Mark Sholund

I agree with you Mark. It would be cool to see my grandpa be able to race that class with everyone.

Back