Dist 12 race # 4 ODMBA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT pictures, Pete! Always good to see you at the races. EVERYONE appreciates seeing the pictures you take at the races. Thanks for adding to the excitement we get on our racing weekends.

It was certainly nice to see another race at a ODMBA lake! There was a good turn out of contestants and I think everyone had a good time. The wind blew and the water was rough but the racers made the most of what Mother Nature gave us and we all had a good time anyway. We all need to thank Dick and Carol Loeb for all of their hard work that made this race happen. And a big thank you to all of the people who stepped up to man the retrieve boat! I can think of only 3 heats that all of the boats came back in after the race. The trophies were one of a kind made by Scott Liddycoat. Everyone wanted one of those, for sure. Scott even won the Thunderboat class...............imagine that! There was a big raffle ( thanks Kim Liddycoat! ) with some really great prizes.

There are some things that can be improved on with the next race that will makes things run faster and smoother. It is a beautiful site for racing. Next year should be bigger and better for the ODMBA club with more races on the calendar.

Dick Tyndall

Those really are some great pictures and beautiful boats.

When we were there Saturday everyone was having such a good time, weather was good, not too hot and a nice breeze
default_wink.png

ODMBA did a fantastic job setting up the lake as you can tell by the awesome pictures. Cant wait to run on it next year,if they let me
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to VenomCC for the raffle donations!! I snagged one of the bag mounts.
default_smile.png

As a matter of fact, thanks to all the vendors who support D12 with their generous donations!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the raffle donations I came back home with a handfull of goddies as usual. The club has put a lot of work into the drivers stand, pits, and docks. This site should bring more boaters in future races. Thanks Dick and Carol for your hard work putting the race together. Stan, Scott, jim, Dick Tyndal and the others who helped on race day. I know there were lots of members who worked hard to build the site but I can't remember all their names. Keith, Preston, Ben, Jimmy G, Ron Shaw etc. etc. Thanks Guys!

I would like to thank all that attended our race and a good time was had by all,water was rough but friends were great. I would like also to thank the club members that worked hard to make this event happen ,an a very large thank you to Carol for being Pit Boss,scorer,cookie maker,and a freind to everone who attended. Thanks to all the vendors who helped with raffle prizes you guys are the best.Last thank all of YA'LL for the kind words about our race site hope to see each an everyone again soon.

The gang at ODMBA

My new favoite race site with will all amenities within two miles of the pond. We had a hard time hearing the PA on the ends and Carol went above and beyone as pit boss runing up and down the site making sure everyone was ready to go and no one missed thier heats.

Back