Dist. 12 Race #3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
William, I'll put you guys that post what you plan on running in red. Once Carl recieves your entry I'll show it in black. Glad you're coming and I never told you thanks for the help at Greenbrier!! Did you want to run Stock Gas or Gas Cat....or why don't you run both??

Here is the enty list so far.... Carl hasn't recieved any as of Saturday except the one I dropped off. I know we're a little less than a month away but get em in!!!

Novice

Brandon Leigh

Meredith Shaw

B/P Mono

Mike Chirillo

Kent Seal

Carl Cisneros

Robin Stebbins

B/P-Lim Tunnel

John Chirillo

Kent Seal

Ron Shaw

John Crouch

Kobie Jones

B/P-Lim Hydro

John Chirillo

Kent Seal

Don Ferrette

Dick Loeb

Charles Jones

B-Sport Tunnel

William Whetsone

Ron Shaw

Dick Loeb

Kobie Jones

D-Stock Tunnel

Ron Shaw

Dick Loeb

Carol Loeb

Sport 40/Q Sport Hydro

Charles Jones

Open Nitro/FE Mono

Carl Cisneros

Open Nitro/FE Hydro

Don Ferrette

Charles Jones

Open Tunnel

Ron Shaw

Gas Mono

Ron Shaw

John Crouch

Ray Hotchkin

Gas Cat

John Crouch

Gas Sport Hydro

Ray Hotchkin

Dick Loeb

Charles Jones

Gas Rigger

Mike Chirillo

Robin Stebbins

Dick Loeb

Thunderboat

Ray Hotchkin

Dick Loeb

Carol Loeb

Open Offshore

Mike Chirillo

John Crouch

D12 Stock Gas

William Whetstone

Ray Hotchkin

Carol Loeb

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sent my entry in today...

B/P-Lim. Hydro

B/P-Lim. Tunnel

B/P Mono

Chilli, can you post mine in green...lol

Chilli,

Just curious, is this a trophy or certificate race? Also, entries so far:

Meredith Shaw

Novice

Ron Shaw

B Stock Tunnel

B/P Limited Tunnel

D Stock Tunnel

Open Tunnel

D Tunnel

Gas Mono

Ron...no trophies....you can win a handful of double bubble bubble gum....first place gets a can of Spam and a heel of bread!!...lol!!!

I did up some nice framed certificates Ron. We used to do medals but when the economy crapped out and entries went down, we just didnt have the money any more.

Ron, you listed D-Stock Tunnel twice. Verify you are doing five classes.

Chilli, I will send in my entry form this week, but here is what I plan to run.

LSG gas mono

LSG gas cat

P spec tunnel

open offshore

Jersey skiff

all on FM 64, alt channel is 63

John, I'm sorry we're not running a Jersey Skiff class.

I did up some nice framed certificates Ron. We used to do medals but when the economy crapped out and entries went down, we just didnt have the money any more.

I see. Its my daughters first race so trophies would be great if she was to place, thats all. I think the novice class is one of the most important as most are future racers, whether my daughter places or not. I will sponsor the trophies for that class if you could get them done and give me the receipt.

I corrected the D Stock double entry, but you may not be running D Tunnel. If not I will switch it to something else. Thanks guys.

Ron, all joking aside...Chilli sent me a pic of the certificates that will be awarded...really well done! Awesome job Chilli!!!!!

Ron, We are running D Stock Tunnel. "D Tunnel" races in "Open Tunnel" (which you are already on the list for).

I think I may be able to scrape up some medals for the novice class!! :)

It's awesome that many in the district are getting their kids to race this year!!!

Ron, We are running D Stock Tunnel. D Tunnel races in Open Tunnel (which you are already on the list for).

I think I may be able to scrape up some medals for the novice class!! :)

It's awesome that many in the district are getting their kids to race this year!!!
Thanks Chilli. If you need help with the cost of the trophies for the novice class, just let me know. Yes, I am excited about more of us D12 racers having our kids coming to some of these races, just like Kentley, Scott, and I know you as well. I will replace D Tunnel on my list with something else tonight or tomorrow. Thanks.

Back