Directions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zboter1

Supporting Member
I had a brainstorm, very short but it happend. LOL

Hopefully someone else already had it before me and someone could direct me to link ect.

Is there a discussion/ site / link or what ever you want to call it,with files started that would have all the set up directions for any or all hulls?

all the good people making all these fun hull for us to play with, and idividuals may upload manual's/ directions for each and every design.

I am borderline computer illiterate, but I do know that alot of people on here are not and would know how to set this up.

Would it be a good Idea?

Paul

Sounds like a good Idea but I thinck it would be a lot of pages.It would have to be just base line set ups as ever hull even of the same boat could be set up very differnt by different people ,Hardware used .Engines,pipes.props. and so forth.

just looking for the basic directions for set up from supplier.

strut loc. depth

rudder loc. length.

CG

every boat I bought new had some kind of base line to work from.

just like this one i just got from Allen.

older boat needed some locations of winglets ect.

Paul

Twin Eagle SG instructions

SG twin set up instructions.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Now,

Hammer shared his hand written plans with me and I still refer to them.

Nails

that is good info ray.

guess we could cheat the system and just do a post for each boat out there. any one that see's a boat is missing and they have the info and can post it. go for it.

post topic = hull and type

then post builders suggested set up. with dwg. with each one

Latest posts

Back