• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Digital pressure gage

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Frank,

Aren't those the ones that read in KPa? Us rednecks can't use them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Preston_Hall said:
Hey Frank,Aren't those the ones that read in KPa? Us rednecks can't use them.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

81666[/snapback]

I figure I give people your phone number just in case they have problem with conversions. :lol: B) B) B) B)

Tim k said:
Hey Frank
You are more than welcome to use my flowmeter any time you want it.

Tim Kish

81657[/snapback]

Thank you, good thing you offered, I was ready to send Al over to steal it for me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F.Orlic said:
Preston_Hall said:
Hey Frank,Aren't those the ones that read in KPa? Us rednecks can't use them.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

81666[/snapback]

I figure I give people your phone number just in case they have problem with conversions. :lol: B) B) B) B)

81684[/snapback]

"Hello- how can we help you?"

"Say there dang it, what in tarnation do them kpa's mean?? Cooter says he ain't ever seen nuttin like dat"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello,

KPa's is dat for(Keep Propane Aflowing) through dat der meter thingy. :lol:

You don't need a fancy contraption like that to go boatin do ya? :eek:

Just Having Fun With Dem Der Rednecks, :lol:

MS

Had to dig this one up. For those out there who got one of these, has anyone gotten it working on/as/with a flow meter???? If so by all means please share how & what you did. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a redneck that can't get it working.

Don,JUST KIDDING

Don Ferrette said:
Had to dig this one up. For those out there who got one of these, has anyone gotten it working on/as/with a flow meter???? If so by all means please share how & what you did.  :)
105295[/snapback]

When I got mine I asked the very same question and never got the answer and got the feeling that many felt that I was senseless ninny. Guess I was proven wrong with that assessment as I am now not the only one trying to figure it out. I have a air density meter, magnehelic and the Dwyer gauges all hooked together. I also need the same answer and I am not a redneck!

Hey John,

Our necks all get a little red when we are RACING in the sun. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Luck With The KPa's,

Mark Sholund

1.000 KPa =.145 psi

1.000 psi = 6.895 KPa

I use 6 psi on the blood pressure type flow meter. So if I were using this gage, I would use 41.369 KPa. Assuming the gage does not read to 3 decimal places, an even 41 KPa should be close enough.

Dennis

shoboat said:
Hey John,
Our necks all get a little red when we are RACING in the sun. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Good Luck With The KPa's,

Mark Sholund

105310[/snapback]

Mark,

I'll concede that point especially in the sunny south.

John

John,

You can't get it to work or you don't know what KPa to look for.

Anyway, if you have a magnehelic that's all you need.

Preston_Hall said:
John,You can't get it to work or you don't know what KPa to look for.

105374[/snapback]

Honestly I do not know how to hook it up correctly to work with the other gauges. How does the plumbing work? Digital gauges are always more precise than dial gauges but if you don't know how it fits together then .... The second part is, what is a KPa? Is that a Kentley Porter youngun?

John Knight said:
Preston_Hall said:
John,You can't get it to work or you don't know what KPa to look for.

105374[/snapback]

Honestly I do not know how to hook it up correctly to work with the other gauges. How does the plumbing work? Digital gauges are always more precise than dial gauges but if you don't know how it fits together then .... The second part is, what is a KPa? Is that a Kentley Porter youngun?

105392[/snapback]

LOL

It's a Kilopascal John. Just another wierd way to measure Pressure.

1 psi = 6.8948 KPa

;)

Scott

A magnehelic reads a pressure differential between the atmosphere and the measured pressure. The atomoshepe port just doesn't have anything connected to it.

The digital is doing the same thing whether it has one port or two. The single or hi side port will be connected directly after the propane bottle with a tee fitting. This should be the same place the magnehelic is connected. There is no outlet port on any pressure gauge as fluid does not flow through the unit.

Back