• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Digital pressure gage

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.Orlic

I have few compact digital pressure gages. They are 1 1/4" X 1 1/4" X 1 3/4" long.

Made in Japan, three digit display 0-145 PSI. These little units could be used for building a flowmeter. $22 plus shipping

Frank,

Can they be used with an existing flowmeter with Magnehelic and Dwyer gauges? If so, how would it be hooked up? If it can, I would like one. Digital is much more precise than a needle gauge.

John

Frank I want one of those gauges. Joe Warren Memphis TN

Last edited by a moderator:
John Knight said:
Frank,
Can they be used with an existing flowmeter with Magnehelic and Dwyer gauges?  If so, how would it be hooked up?  If it can, I would like one.  Digital is much more precise than a needle gauge.

John

81385[/snapback]

It is a crying shame that I asked a question, expecting an answer, even with committing to getting one. And then they are all sold without the courtesy of an answer. Happy new year!!

Any chance of some more meters, seems to be some demand for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
John, if you needed an answer than you did not know why you needed it. How or what ever adapters that are needed to make it fit will be found. The fact that it is DIGITAL!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

John Knight said:
John Knight said:
Frank,
Can they be used with an existing flowmeter with Magnehelic and Dwyer gauges?  If so, how would it be hooked up?  If it can, I would like one.  Digital is much more precise than a needle gauge.

John

81385[/snapback]

It is a crying shame that I asked a question, expecting an answer, even with committing to getting one. And then they are all sold without the courtesy of an answer. Happy new year!!

81510[/snapback]

John, before I could have given you any answer they were all sold, but good news is that any pneumatic supply store can get them for you, unfortunately they are not cheap. I don't know if they can be used with what you have but I will use it to build my own. A pressure gage is a pressure gage, what Magnehelic does well digital should do a bit better. Just my opinion.

Looks to me like John said he wanted one even though he asked a question.

Thats just how some people are John. Oh well must just be interpretation thats it.

Brad B)

F.Orlic said:
John Knight said:
John Knight said:
Frank,

John

81385[/snapback]

81510[/snapback]

John, before I could have given you any answer they were all sold, but good news is that any pneumatic supply store can get them for you, unfortunately they are not cheap. I don't know if they can be used with what you have but I will use it to build my own. A pressure gage is a pressure gage, what Magnehelic does well digital should do a bit better. Just my opinion.

81566[/snapback]

Frank,

Why should I have to go to a store to get one when I was the first that responded and asked for one. True I asked as question that but that does not mean that I was passing on it. Anything but! They are not sold until you make that determination and apparently you did by passing me over. I guess I'll have to do without it.

Again I say Happy New Year to you.

John

bbhawker said:
Looks to me like John said he wanted one even though he asked a question.Thats just how some people are John.  Oh well must just be interpretation thats it.

Brad  B)

81591[/snapback]

You right Brad, that is just how some people are, maybe I don't like John ;) or maybe I just screwed up :(

Maybe I should know better than selling $230 + gage for $22 that is plain dumb.

However, I will sell John my own gage, I realy don't need flowmeter to set up my engines.

John Knight said:
F.Orlic said:
John Knight said:
John Knight said:
Frank,

John

81385[/snapback]

81510[/snapback]

81566[/snapback]

Frank,

Why should I have to go to a store to get one when I was the first that responded and asked for one. True I asked as question that but that does not mean that I was passing on it. Anything but! They are not sold until you make that determination and apparently you did by passing me over. I guess I'll have to do without it.

John

81600[/snapback]

John, I will sell you my own gage. If still interested mail me.

Frank

F.Orlic said:
John Knight said:
F.Orlic said:
John Knight said:
John Knight said:
Frank,

John

81385[/snapback]

81510[/snapback]

81566[/snapback]

Frank,

John

81600[/snapback]

John, I will sell you my own gage. If still interested mail me.

Frank

81610[/snapback]

Frank,

I am still most interested. You have a PM. Thanks for getting me one.

John

Hey Frank

You are more than welcome to use my flowmeter any time you want it.

Tim Kish

Back