Did you know that?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find the U-40 restoration photos amazing. Great details on the whole restoration which is really a total reconstruction. Almost nothing was useable from the original boat. Fanatastic work by the restoration team. Amazing skills and craftsmanship required.

I'd love to visit the HARM to see all the restored boats. I'm sure my wife would be enthralled by that visit too!

RvE

An amazing website! Tons of info and great images! Many of them provided by Roger Newton! R/C racer and Unlimited Crew Cheif of the U-25

thanks,

Steve

I find the U-40 restoration photos amazing. Great details on the whole restoration which is really a total reconstruction. Almost nothing was useable from the original boat. Fanatastic work by the restoration team. Amazing skills and craftsmanship required.

I'd love to visit the HARM to see all the restored boats. I'm sure my wife would be enthralled by that visit too!

RvE

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures of the restored Bardahl do not do the restoration justice. She now sits in Seattle's Museum of Flight in an exhibit called Boats that Fly and she is one beautiful boat.

Here are a few pictures on a recent trip to the Museum of Flight

http://photobucket.com/albums/v604/JimClar...%20of%20Flight/

Jim

An amazing website! Tons of info and great images! Many of them provided by Roger Newton! R/C racer and Unlimited Crew Cheif of the U-25

thanks,

Steve

RvE

Jim

you should be in a fastelectric hall of fame just for your fotos

a picture is worth a thousand words and yours arethe best I have seen!

its almost like being there!!!

Back