Diamondback 21 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba969

Hey Guys,

With all the pictures being posted lately I figured I would throw some of mine out there as well. Here is my recently finished Diamondback 21. Weight came in at 3 lbs 9.5oz, not too shabby. Hope you enjoy!

Andrew Grenier

Attachments

• diamondback 1.JPG
    diamondback 1.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 1
  • diamondback 2.JPG
    diamondback 2.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 1
  • diamondback 3.JPG
    diamondback 3.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 1
  • diamondback 4.JPG
    diamondback 4.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 1
  • diamondback 5.JPG
    diamondback 5.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 1
ah pbr, now that is a classic lol.

one word of advise if i may.. get some boom tub collars to put over the tubes to cover the holes in the tub you will have water like crazy comming in.

nice boat

chris

Billy Gomillion down in Atlanta, very well built. Light tub too!

Billy used to live in Dalton GA and used to belong to the Atlanta club. I have not heard from him for some time so I do not know his current situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the price if these boats ??
I can sell you a kit that I have had for over a year now and have never gotten to it. Tub and sponsons are built, stuffing tube is in, boom tubes included, as it comes from Billy. $350.00 shipped in the lower 48 I can email pics if you want.

Robert Holland

Pure Baby Runs been years since i drank any PBR but nice job on boat.Back in the days of steel beer cans my old drinking buddy was teed off when they switch to aluminum cans he like the old brew from Peoria in the steel can.He switched to Old Style
laugh.gif

sorry robert not interested bought a CMDI Eagle SG rigger less engine for that price :p

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry robert not interested bought a CMDI Eagle SG rigger less engine for that price :p
that rigger looks alittle like the sg eagle..

Nessa,

Not even close actually. The Diamondback is essentially a 20 Crapshooter styled rigger. So is the Blackbird, Blackjack, Warlok, etc. Crapshooter Boats does not make a 20 Crapshoooter boat, hence the copying of the design for the 20 size. The Eagle is much different in design and running characteristics. And they are all different from the Roadrunner and Hummingbird too.

The Diamondback boat shown I believe is Billy's version 4, the latest edition. I had version 2 and version 3 boats. They were excellent running boats. A club member has the original version 1 prototype and it runs very well too.

It would look much better with a Shiner Bock under it....... :p

Good looking boat for sure.

:)

Back