• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Detroit APBA Gold Cup Pit Tower Ticket $205 Sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Nauss

Detroit APBA Gold Cup Pit Tower Ticket $205 SOLD

All,

Due to my recient accident I will not be able to use the ticket I had purchased to the Detroit Gold Cup Hydroplane race July 11-13 and I am looking sell it. The ticket is for Row 1, Seat 1. The next seat will be occupied by a fellow RC boater.

I am just looking to get my money back.

Thanks for looking

-Bob Nauss

The seating information as listed on the Gold Cup website is: http://www.gold-cup.com/index.php

Pit Tower (Area #1):

Our premium pass! Reserved seats atop Pit Tower overlook all the pit action and enjoy a prime view of the famed Roostertail Turn. No concessions are available in the pits, you have to go out the gate to Waterworks Park.

- 2 day reserved seating (Saturday and Sunday)

- Gold Cup Pit Pass for Friday

- Race Days cold pit pass

- Sunday "Gold Cup" lunch

- Gold Cup race program

- Parking pass with each four tickets

* Note that alcohol beverages are not permitted anywhere in the pit area until all race operations are done for the day. You may visit the Hydromart area for that.

$205 per seat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back