Dan Hutchinson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave roach

Vendor
HI Dan

I have called and no answer.

Call me

It's been two weeks on a cowl.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a PM from Dan a few days ago, that said he would have all of the work done before he moved. I am also waiting on 3 cowls. Just wanted to post this as I know Dan doesnt have easy access to a computer right now as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
dave be patient. why dont you add why your waiting on a cowling. it was damaged in shipping not my fault. but i will build you a new one. at no cost to you. i have other orders ahead of yours like rodneys 3 cowlings and i have had 3 cowling that didnt turn out so far

beau !! sorry to burst your bubble but im not quitting boat building. just moving up north and ill have some down time. you know i think its time for you to lay this bashing to bed. you got your cowling it was late but you got it. seems like you have made me your pet project and if thats the case maybe you need to buy a puppy or cat and leave my affairs alone. i think alot of people are tired of hearing you *****. get over it !!

Back