Dan Brandon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Wiebelhaus

Supporting Member
Sorry to inform the IW forum about another friend and r/c model boater passing away.

Dan Brandon, Washington Twp, Mi, IMPBA D-2 passed away Monday at the age of 52.

Dan was an avid Unlimited and RC Scale class enthusiast, we all enjoyed his friendship at the Unlimited race sites, Detroit and Madison with his family and friends.

Dan was from the Madison Ind. area, where some of us met his extended family back in 2011.

Dan also worked with his 2 sons at an early age, Logan and Matthew (nickname "scrapmeat") getting them involved in r/c boating in District 2.

His favorite unlimited race boat was anything from the City of Madison Indiana, but his latest r/c creation was the "Spirit of Detroit" scale hydro, shown below at the Detroit Gold Cup in 2012.

We will miss him.

www.willandschwarzkoff.com

DSC_0641.JPG

DSC_0677.JPG

DSC_0754.JPG

2012H1DetroitDay10071-XL.jpg

2012H1DetroitDay10073-XL.jpg

I was very saddened to hear this news today about Dan. He was a great person and a Class act.. Loved the Unlimited boat and the Rc's. He will be missed deeply.

Doug

Very Sad news indeed !!! My thought and Prayer go to the Brandon clan.

I was floored when I received a phone call from a club member yesterday morning !!!

Bert Dygert and family

Joe,

I found a few more pictures I thought I would share for the 2012 Mini Gold Cup.

Here's a good picture of Dan and his U-13.

Brandon_Bunch_RR_Pit - Mino Gold Cup 2012.jpg

Dan_B- Mini Gold Cup 2012.jpg

Teddy_&_Dan- Mini Gold Cup 2012.jpg

Latest posts

Back