D-14 Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Hildreth

Have you guys decided if we will run any races with "Final" format next year? I think it would be exciting to race sport 40 that way in a couple races. B) Heck with the amount of spt40s in the district races, the consi would be as exciting as the finals :lol:

Have you guys decided if we will run any races with "Final" format next year? I think it would be exciting to race sport 40 that way in a couple races. B) Heck with the amount of spt40s in the district races, the consi would be as exciting as the finals :lol:
All Evansville races in 2010 will run the SHOOTOUT format. This leads to better racing and a true winner in every class

I think all classes should be run in the shootout format. I know I am opening up a can of worms with that statement.

In a shootout format the first round is drawn in the successive rounds all the top point getters run together and the lower guys run together afer 3 rounds we run a consi and a final. Everyone gets to run 4 rounds but the last race in each class is for the trophy winner take all........ Hope this helps

I like the shootout high pointers race together, but a demo derby final not my idea of fun. :eek: Will give it a try.

I will bring a new hull to every race just in case.

How will season points score just the first three rounds?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil, just dont run into anyone!! haha!!! Besides, dont you sell these things? I dont think the final will be a demo derby. Its just another heat that is raced. The people that have lasted all weekend will be in it. Why would they want to blow it at the end? It seems to me almost any heat can be a demo derby at any time. haha!! It doenst really have to be the final. my two cents. Ken

Phil, just dont run into anyone!! haha!!! Besides, dont you sell these things? I dont think the final will be a demo derby. Its just another heat that is raced. The people that have lasted all weekend will be in it. Why would they want to blow it at the end? It seems to me almost any heat can be a demo derby at any time. haha!! It doenst really have to be the final. my two cents. Ken
It can work, I was just thinking of you and Wes. You are the guys that wore them out last season.

Back