Crapshooter or 67/80 coyote?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90 coyote?
attachicon.gif
1524937717622.jpeg

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

90 coyote?
attachicon.gif
1524937717622.jpeg

Definitely not a Coyote, looks homebrew.

It is supposed to be a limited long base .90 sprint coyote. According to the box, from the 80's.

Cowlis on backwards and the rear sponson corners are rounded off. My Coyote with my cowl and OPS power, hope to have it done soon.

Brad
exactly, I noticed the original Pinckert cowl was installed backwards for what ever reason. I have a brand-new Pinckert Coyote .80 "Limited Edition Long Wheelbase" kit, still in the box. Hope to complete in the near future. It has a custom oak-wedge rubber isolated engine mount designed for the popular Rossi R80 Marine. These boats were cool

May2014_Pinckert_Coyote-80_FuelTankCompartment_14.jpg

Pinckert_Coyote-80_BasicLayout_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an original coyote cowl from my boat, like the one on the boxtop. If you want a version of mine without the side scoops let me know. Scoops were added for the 90.

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I have a lot of old style and new style black head parts if you need anything and got nitro should be able get anything you need thanks Charles

This boat has a lot of race rash, so a rebuild is in the future. I don't remember what hull it is, just over 30 in. long. Anyone have a clue? Thank you. 20180512_220318.jpeg20180512_220246.jpeg

Back