• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Coyote 90 w/K90 & Mhz Pipe ARR ***Sold***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrgy69

Trade this for a gasser?

I have up for sale a Coyote 90 rigger with the russian K90 engine. The compression is great and has the Mhz tuned pipe. The header is watercooled and the engine has the dual watercooled typed rings. The hull is white gel coat over wood and is in good shape. There is a section where the wood over the dual fuel tanks has split at the seam. I was going to have my body shop fix it and give the boat a paint job but don't have time. It can be run as is and will only need your radio equipment and a flex shaft attached to the prop shaft. Includes the hardware on transom, and turn fin. It is a pretty nice boat but I am into gas only. If I do get it painted before it sells, might not sell after all. Consider trades or $650 cash shipped. Paypal is accepted and CCs. Thanks, Warren.

ShowLetter.jpg

Coyote.jpg

Coyote7.jpg

Coyote8.jpg

Coyote9.jpg

Coyote6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back