• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Multiple Boats F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinClements

Looking to thin some of my fleet out. I actually purchased a few of these recently but since then have had an opportunity for a new business venture. So its time to sell a few boats.

#1 *************BOAT #1 is SOLD********************

Warehouse Hobbies Enforcer Super G Deep V. Zenoah 23cc motor. Water cooled Exhaust. Clutch, Walbro water pump, "Wet" Tuned pipe, Fail safe, 1/4 scale steering servo, Throttle servo and rx on ch 71. NO TX Included.

This boat is NEW it never has been ran. It was a freight damaged item.

There is no structural damage to it, however there are some cracks in the gel coat. One of the trim tabs is bent, but could easily be fixed. It is missing the rudder and the prop. The strut assembly and flex shaft are included.

Both parts together are about $40 at Warehouse Hobbies web site.

$450obo SOLD 3/4/2009

Prather offshore "Deep Vee" 41" . K&B 7.5cc Marine engine. Water cooled head and exhaust manifold. Tuned pipe. Running hardware in great condition. Nice prop. Fiberglass radio box. (2) side gas tanks and one metal center gas tank.

Boat painted in the "Circus Circus" Theme.

Boat has some repair work done to the front of the hull where the deck meets the hull. Bow has some chips in the fiber glass. Over all good condition.

I took the motor out to test it and it runs good

The actual insides of the boat look like it has never been ran or even in the water. There is no dirt, dust , paint, or old nitro fuel anywhere!

No Tx, No RX, No Servos.

$250obo

Very well built scale hydroplane. Looks to be a Dumas Atlas Van Lines U-76 kit. 36" long. Includes

OS MAX .46 Marine Motor. Water cooled head and Exauhst manifold. Tuned pipe and all running hardware. Also includes (2) servos for throttle and rudder. No RX and no TX.

The top side of the boat is in great condition. The bottom of the boat has some paint flaking, so it could use a new coat of white paint.

Motor runs great.

$400obo

This is a wood 43" 1/8 scale hydro hull. To the best of my knowledge this looks like a Dumas Miller American kit. Someone modded the rear cowling to make it look like a non-turbine boat (like the 36" dumas atlas van lines). The hull looks to be very well built. It is currently painted white (not a nice paint job) However I would assume you would sand it down and finish it to your liking anyways. The tips of the front sponsons have some damage. Nothing major, but they will need to be fixed. Prop shaft is installed and I will include a motor mount and a tuned pipe. No other hardware is included.

$100 obo

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin I will give you $80 shipped for boat #4. If this is acceptable what types of payment will you accept?

Jeff Lee

Back