Cooper Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VansRacing

Hey guys,

If you are interested in trying a new O/B 3.5cc pipe, write Lynn Cooper from Cooper Pipes and get on the list. This pipe has been tested on our boats and is fast. Everybody that has seen it has been impressed with its performance.

The production pipes are not ready yet but Lynn is taking orders for them now.

Lynn Cooper: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I will agree with this 100 percent!!! I just tested a prototype last weekend and it was very responsive and very fast. My tunnel recorded the fastest passes it ever had done, and had more mid range than it has ever had in the past. Just my opinion. Ken

Ken,

We are seeing the same thing. It is going to be the hot pipe this spring for the 3.5cc Mod class.

-Carl,

Lynn Cooper

Anymore details for this pipe, like which engine goes best with it? Pictures?

Maybe a guess on the price?

I have a couple of pipes for 3.5 outboards of which everyone is saying these are the best for that combo. So before going in another adventure I like more info please.

Ronald.

Lynn Cooper

Anymore details for this pipe, like which engine goes best with it? Pictures?

Maybe a guess on the price?

I have a couple of pipes for 3.5 outboards of which everyone is saying these a re the best for that combo. So before going in another adventure I like more info please.

Ronald.
Ronald

The pipe has been tested on lynx/nova rossi and villan/cmb combos Ron Drake has also tested on lynx/? . I have no pipes to get pic. of all proto types are out. All tests have show high rpms and noticeable mid range improvement. The price will be 99.95. We are having problems with the casting company hope to have product soon.

Thanks Lynn

Cooper pipes

... We are having problems with the casting company hope to have product soon.

Thanks Lynn

Cooper pipes
Lynn,

Willing to share some early details on the materials/construction??? :rolleyes:

Casting??? It actually will have a cast component? :blink:

My curiosity is peaked!

chunk t

... We are having problems with the casting company hope to have product soon.

Thanks Lynn

Cooper pipes
Lynn,

Willing to share some early details on the materials/construction??? :rolleyes:

Casting??? It actually will have a cast component? :blink:

My curiosity is peaked!

chunk t
The pipe will be constructed with a cast "J" end, The rest of the pipe is spun aluminum,things are coming together slower than the casting people had promised. thanks Lynn

Lynn,

I assume that the Cast part is being sand cast. The casters I know are all pretty full up with work. I'll take a guess that you have some machining to be done after the casting, most casters have a bottle-neck in the machining department, the more machining the more "iffy" the delivery date.

If you're not happy with the service of your caster try calling Mike Lenz at Century Brass Works in Belleville, IL (618-233-0182). Tell him you know me (Chuck Thomas, MAXRAD).

chunk t

Latest posts

Back