• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CONSIDERING TRADE/SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

1/8th scale Circus Circus- recently purchased from Mike Allen. Considering running all Mono next season - I can make em work and the other stuff has proven frustrating for me.

Looking for a Seaducer SD3 90/100 in good shape thats race proven. Poss. a 90 Cat . But would prefer a Mono. Open to offers , send me a PM or reply . Just testing the waters , but I am more than willing to deal to the right trade/sale.

Cant seem to post pics, email or PM for them. I will try and get them up soon.

Its the boat in my avatar pic. Daughter not included.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
1/8th scale Circus Circus- recently purchased from Mike Allen. Considering running all Mono next season - I can make em work and the other stuff has proven frustrating for me.
Looking for a Seaducer SD3 -60/80 in good shape thats race proven. Poss. a 90 Cat . But would prefer a Mono. Open to offers , send me a PM or reply . Just testing the waters , but I am more than willing to deal to the right trade/sale.

Andy
andy , talk to me about posting pics ... i just learned the easiest way , like this .....

Looking for a Seaducer SD3 -60/80 in good shape thats race proven. Poss. a 90 Cat . But would prefer a Mono. Open to offers , send me a PM or reply . Just testing the waters , but I am more than willing to deal to the right trade/sale.

Andy
andy , talk to me about posting pics ... i just learned the easiest way , like this .....

Hey I've got one of those for sale too.........anyone need a good b-mod boat

mike b

Andy

Hey I've got one of those for sale too.........anyone need a good b-mod boat

mike b
Sent ya a pm back Mike. What color is the boat ??

80-90 Insane cat red/white, mounts for mac-cmb-ops, hull and hardware, radiobox, metal tank 3rd channel mix valve. bare boat or rtr, and everything in between. was big fast with a mac 84.

mike b

Latest posts

Back