• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SEVERAL BOATS AND MOTORS FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you want to sell just the Whip 20 hull by itself? If so how Much? Thanks, Bill
bill make a offer on it if you like to by pm or here if needed. it has new full speedmaster hardware , new uncut cowl, and is really a trick piece. it should be very fast..and the trick radio box needs to be mounted and make servo mounts for the 3rd channel ad throttle servos , the steering is already done.. thanks and lmk

tk

Any scale stuff for sale? I remember seeing a circus circus listed in your signature.
no more scales at all kevin ..sorry man. i do have a ton of other nice stuff as well.. cuttin way back ..but i seem to not be able to fully as i bought a gas rigger today..

tk
LOL It is a sickness Terry! I have four scales only one runs and here I am looking for more. I keep getting reminded from the other half I can only run one at a time. Thanks anyways.
DEAL PENDING ON 20 SEADUCER ..ONLY A FEW MORE TO SELL AND I GET MY NEW TWIN ...HELP , HELP, ...LOL

TK
DEAL FELL THROUGH ON THE 20 SEADUCER..SO IT IS BACK UP FOR GRABS, ILL SELL THE REMAINDER OF THESE WITHOUT MOTORS ..EXCEPT FOR THE JAE KILLING BLACKBIRD, IM KEEPIN IT. LMK WHAT YOU ALL WANT AND WE CAN TALK.

tk

Guys if the item was shipped using USPS the customs form that you fill out can be used to locate the item. Have some things going to Germany and that is the only way to keeep track of what is going on. If the customs form has been actived

in the country of destination some one that side has that package.

Good luck with this one but I know how difficult internation shipping can be. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see Don cleaning this thread up!!..lol, I know Terry as a very much stand up person and would not screw anyone over purposly, oversea's shipping can get hung up in custom's for week's, and why dont this cat contact the shipper instead of someone else, I am sure Terry is doing what ever he can to make sure this is taken care of how ever he can, you can only do what you can do!!

I can see Don cleaning this thread up!!
Yup and it's getting old in a hurry as I have better things to do than play babysitter. If any of you have issues with another member please don't air it out in the public forum, that's what p/m's, e-mails and phone calls are for. And once again I don't want to see any posts or receive any p/m's from people trying to explain their "side" of it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup and it's getting old in a hurry as I have better things to do than play babysitter. If any of you have issues with another member please don't air it out in the public forum, that's what p/m's, e-mails and phone calls are for. And once again I don't want to see any posts or receive any p/m's from people trying to explain their "side" of it.....
guys like deryl and cliff and roger ..please let me know either here or in pm that you all got your stuff and if you are happy with it. i am doing this kinda like a feedback deal, i just want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and if not what can be done in reason to make it that way. thank you all for doing business with me.

tk

guys like deryl and cliff and roger ..please let me know either here or in pm that you all got your stuff and if you are happy with it. i am doing this kinda like a feedback deal, i just want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and if not what can be done in reason to make it that way. thank you all for doing business with me.

tk
STILL HAVE SOME STUFF.. MAKE OFFERS ON IT , THANKS I WATERS

TK

Latest posts

Back