Congratulations!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Retallick

Supporting Member
Aaron Alberico of Ozspec hobbies has set Australias fastest heat time over the weekend at the

Caribbean Masters, held in Melbourne Victoria.

A blistering 55.53 seconds with his B hydro (.45) It was an awsome sight!! Absolutely perfect driving with a very fast boat.

Well done Aaron!!

Congrts Aaron!

That is a nice set of numbers for ANY class of hydro, but for a 40........WOW! That is HOT!

-Buck-

How big is your course?
5 laps = 1.5kms = 1640 yards = .93 miles

11 seconds for each 300m lap is smokin!

Only 5 guys have been under the 60 second mark here in Australia, three of them were twin 90 hydros, a 67 hydro and now a 45 hydro.

Aaron congratulations!!!

It's Hard enough to put 2 good laps together... Man that's some driven!!!

Mike Nowicki

Whats even crazier is that a couple of weekends ago the new 2 lap record was set at an average of 95km/h but Aaron completed FIVE laps with an average of 98km/h.

And Ian Inverarity got a 1:05 at the BoB with a 21hydro!
Kris,

There is a bit of work to be done to take a second a lap out to get under a minute with a 21, but it should be possible. A 1:05 works out to an average of 83.1kph, which is slower than Kevin Morris' new 2 lap record at an average of 84.37kph, which is equivalent to about a 1:04 over 5 laps.

Congrats to Aaron tho, it was awesome to watch! :D B)

Ian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done to Aaron & Ian(Pit *****),

As the Cd for this event I couldn't believe my eyes when we seen Aaron complete five laps on that time, but Aaron did have a great weekend with most of his boats on his home pond!!

Looking forward to the Vic Champs now!!

Bucky

Thanks guy's

boat was running super fast and a had a great run,

drove a super line for the hole race ;)

thanks to Ian my pit man [pit *****] lol....

regards Aaron

Awesome job Aaron , anyone have any video anywhere ?? I cant image laps that quick with a 40 boat !!!! Nor would I want to be your pitman for it either - lol.

Andy

Motorwas a prototype novarossi 45 lol... i wish :lol:
Hey Aaron sounds like that "Factory" .21 OB we are all waiting for....

Congrats mate on the great run, disappointed I wasn't there to see it..

So did Rossi's Cousin Nova make an appearance a the local establiments again :lol: :lol:

Back