There be Dragons....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

So a big congratulations needs to go out to Corey Duncan and team CDR (Corey, Will and Harold) for his/their awsome efforts a couple of weeks ago at the Winter Nationals in Tampa, Florida.

Corey came home with a first in 20 mod M11 (he is holding the M11 in photo) against over 18 competitors. This was powered by a Novarossi Keep Outboard, KRE Carby, SPP pipe on an OS lower unit. Prop done by William Duncan

Corey also came home with a Second place in Sport 20 M11 against 18odd competitors
Powered by an OS V2 outboard and prop by Willaim again.

His M18 also showed some real potential in a couple of heats but some bad driving by others ruined his chances in that class.

All Coreys boats are Pro Built versions. Both of the Duncan clans have been VERY supportive of my Dragon designs since the beginning. I am very proud of their results so far and look forward to them making other grown men cry for the rest of this season and beyond!

So it sounds like the Aussie made hardware is really making waves in the USA! Wait till our props take off
default_wink.png

Duncan.jpg

Excellent job by all involved. Well done!

I was impressed by your boats at the SOS (Summer Outboard Shootout), and it was great to meet the Duncans. I don't think that it's any secret that they're extremely cool folk. Hope to see ya all soon. Maybe not in Australia, but somewhere!

Cheers...

-Joey

Latest posts

Back