congrats to bill gibson on the 1st place wood at the winter nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

congrats my good friend,,, and ill be talkin to you very soon ;) ......also congrats on the other wood you brought home... you are a good driver boss...keep it up...

alden

congrats my good friend,,, and ill be talkin to you very soon ;) ......also congrats on the other wood you brought home... you are a good driver boss...keep it up...

alden

He was smiling ear to ear with how well the engine ran Alden. Im sure he will pop on here after he gets home and unloaded.

Andy

im sure andy...bill is a great guy,,,and a great friend....to be honest i think even if things had gone bad he would still be smilin ear to ear....lol... the engine well,, im stoked about it...that was one of the engines i built for bill quite a while ago,,,and they have come much further since....i have one here that i believe will be bills next test engine for me...i couldnt be happier for the ole coot....and foley of course put on a great show....congrats to you again billy,,,and everyone else bringin the wood home...

alden

ALDEN COST!! You are a MAD MAN!! :lol: :lol: That C.A.L.M.(cheap assed little motor!)ran ABSOLUTLY PERFECT!!! I COULDNT BELIEVE how much speed i had...i can tell you now that thing ,along with the cut down X438 prop and that wierd pipe i told you about would have EASILY DUSTED my modded CVRM!...NO CONTEST! I had to use MC-9 plugs as i had no K&Bs and the thing STILL SCREAMED! Alden, i just wanted to thank you for what you did for me and to let you know that YER GETTIN IT RIGHT MY FRIEND! That thing was a BLAST to drive! :) :) :) :)

Thats awsome bill....im happy you like the engine and its serving you well....gotta love the c.a.l.m,,,when they rip like that...lol....im glad your pipe worked for you as u know how that can go,,,u either have a winner or a pain in the butt....the x438 at those numbers seems to be well suited to that combo...i have to thank mark sholund for the work he did on those props....i talked,,,he listened,,,and bamo,,,sweet little vegas prop....the aqua stock has major issues with that prop,,,but some work, and it compliments nicely...now just go back next year and do it again....lol....thanks bill for the kind words on the engine mods,,it means alot to me my friend,,and i appriciate all the testing and feedback... you sir are the man....

alden

What rules were in place for the RTR class, Mod engines ? Any Pipe ? Hardware etc. Just wondering.

You should have seen Bill he would slow it down let the boats catch up then bye bye off he went they couldnt catch him good job Bill

What rules were in place for the RTR class, Mod engines ? Any Pipe ? Hardware etc. Just wondering.
It was kind of a run whatcha brung deal(.18 side exhaust motors)....there's never been enough stock RTR boats to have a stock class down here...if there was, id be runnin in it! :) didnt see a "stock boat" there...

Last edited by a moderator:
great job Bill it was apleasure hanging out with you. looking foward to hanging out again my friend.

julian

Last edited by a moderator:
It was kind of a run whatcha brung deal(.18 side exhaust motors)....there's never been enough stock RTR boats to have a stock class down here...if there was, id be runnin in it! :) didnt see a "stock boat" there...
Thanks Bill and congratulations on the win.

Latest posts

Back